★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Enjoy Fruit Farm Tycoon For $.99

Game Story:

-You play as Leo - the main character who is also the lazy bum of the century, who only wants to play and does not want to take care of his father's fruit farm. One day, he accidentally hears the conversation between his father and a village man about how he almost died and came back alive after eating the heavenly fruit.

Around the same time, Fruits, the heavenly agriculture fairy, came down to Earth to find the lime orange tree. However, the tree was only left with its trunk as Jejes dad decided to cut down the tree. So, Fruits fairy took the trunk of the lime orange tree and was resting near the spring located in the village. At that moment, the Leos dad appeared in front of them. Heavenly people were not supposed to be seen by the people on earth, but the main character and his dad were able to see them because they previously touched and ate the heavenly fruits.

-The main character goes into a deep sleep though after hearing that he came back to life when eating the heavenly fruit. He wants to be mature and grow up but heavenly agriculture fairy - Fruits and the lime orange tree forces him to cultivate the heavenly fruit by holding his dad as a hostage. They need the heavenly fruits to recover their health and move on with their plans. Therefore, they took the dads soul with them which caused him to be hospitalized.

-After finding out that he only has 3 years to cultivate the heavenly fruit, the main character goes on to take care of the farm in order to raise the medical fees and cultivate the heavenly fruits for his dad...

Objective of the game

-Harvest the heavenly fruits to get back your fathers soul.
-Pay the hospital in the terms of fruits which you harvest instead of paying them actual cash for your father's hospital bills.
-Harvest, Plant and sell fruits to earn money during the game.
-Increase the fun with different types of gameplay which includes stealing fruits, fishing, raising pets, being in a relationship.

Main Game Features

Enjoy this popular mobile game on iPhone and iPod Touch! Unlike the boring, repetitive, and hard levels of other existing Tycoon games, Farm Tycoon is filled with easy but organized game updates that will sure to interest the players who love tycoon games. Also, this game does not focus on how fast a player can use their fingers to get through the game, but uses simulated interactions with other characters and farming strategies to make the game more interesting for the player.

hk2upguy's comments:
Promo codes & 3 $15 Itunes Card Giveaway For 3 weeks 7/27/2010 through 8/17/2010 For FRUIT FARM TYCOON!!!

Please visit http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=62303 for the rules.

Update and Lite Version Is now Available!!

New Version 1.6.1 is available NOW!!.

It's Like farmville/Harvest Moon but with a story

Youtube link | Pop Up

Upcoming Games

Stack N Smash [ Action Puzzle ]

For more Updates Visit. http://forums.toucharcade.com/editpo...post&p=1169484

Youtube link | Pop Up

Final Emblem [ Action RPG ]

For more Updates Visit. http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...t=final+emblem

Youtube link | Pop Up

Please visit www.njoyenter.com for more upcoming projects
01-29-2010, 05:06 PM
Awesome! Congrats on the release - it looks like a really cool game!

01-29-2010, 05:09 PM
OMG this looks magnificent.
01-29-2010, 05:14 PM
The game looks pretty cool but I'm really not fond of upscaled graphics

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
01-29-2010, 05:26 PM
I will have to check this out
01-29-2010, 05:36 PM
Game Impressions

I've spent a little while with this game, and I can't say I'm a fan of it. The dpad is hard to use, the interface was a little complicated, and it was really hard to understand anything without much use of any word wrap on the dialogs. There are some spelling mistakes and translation mistakes, but it's not that bad. The relationships aspect of the game was confusing to me, as you have to have a certain amount points to do certain things for women like give them gifts or taking them on a cart ride. On the up side it does have seasons and a crop system somewhat like harvest moon. You Plant seeds and then have to add manure and vinegar to them and they'll grow. I really want to like to game, but it's nothing great in my own opinion.

Games I'm playing currently: Order and Chaos Online Add me!: Mudkipz223 (Mage), Relovan (Monk)
GameCenter ID: Mudkipz223 Steam ID: Relovan
~Games That I'm Beta Testing/Tested~ (13 and counting)

Last edited by Mudkipz223; 01-29-2010 at 05:41 PM.
01-29-2010, 05:51 PM
This is a game with great potiential but needs a couple of fixes. The text is messed up and this can make it a pain to read. Also, the dpad doesn't work that great. If you are careful you can go where you want but there really needs to be a fix.

Graphics and music are great.
01-29-2010, 05:52 PM
i have spent some time on this game as well.. the game is really good i LOVE it i do agree that the translation can be worked on but other than that the game is great for me. that is my personal oppinion. the d-pad was pretty easy to use maybe because i have small fingers ^^.. over all from 1 to 10 i would give it a 8.5 better than any other tycoon games out there. Again my personal oppinion
01-29-2010, 05:53 PM
This is finally out!? Yes! My long await is finally over!
01-29-2010, 05:54 PM
The translation was my big worry given their translation issues in their other game. Glad I got some impressions first.