★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Richard Amburgo
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 12.7 MB
  • Version: 1.00
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Treat yourself with this simple, fun and addictive game for the iPhone/iPod touch. Spot all 4 differences between the two photos before your time runs out and move to the next level. There are 3 difficulties to choose from, easy, Normal & hard.

Touch the area on either Photo where you spot ON the difference and Score will be added. Time remaining after you complete the level will also add some additional score, so the faster you finish the level the higher the score you will get in the end. Just a quick reminder though , touching the wrong spot will cost you some of your time so you better be sure on where you touch.
High quality Photos resize and design for Iphone/ipod touch.
Total of 160 Photos to spot ON.
4 Theme Pack to choose from
4 spot ON helpers to help you when in need.
Play songs from your iPod while playing the game.
Achievements window to track your progress.
You can save your game anytime.
A very challenging and addictive gameplay.
COMING SOON
V1.1 Free Updates

Additional Photos
Fix minor Bug.
Works with all iPhones and iPod Touches running version 3.0 software or later.

cKpuge's comments:
Hi,

This is my First App in iTunes Store. Hope you like it.

Promo Code:

4MLHEAMXAJ7K
RRRYY4FLJTK4
TFRN9YNXPJ9A
P37NEWWEANPE
FXR7NRXTN6JY

Please reply what code you use and rate my app. Thanks you.
01-30-2010, 12:25 PM
Thanks, I used P37NEWWEANPE.
01-30-2010, 01:30 PM
Not a Problem. Plzz dont forget to rate it.
01-30-2010, 02:30 PM
The rest are gone, FYI.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
01-30-2010, 05:00 PM
Thanks for the code. Nice version of this kind of game. Are you planning on implementing a zoom capability (like Toy Story Photo)? I find having the zoom gives me more of a chance of finding the differences, especially on the small iPhone screen.

Good assortment of photos, though I did come up with a duplicate playing around with the levels, and very nice graphics on the game. Obviously put some work into the interface. It also has achievements - are you planning on using OF at some point?
01-31-2010, 12:21 AM
Thanks djflippy ill try to post some more.
@secontime
Yeah im actually thinking of using OF at later updates but im trying to focus on adding some new photos on my next update along with some minor tweaks.