★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Should i buy modern combat: Sandstorm or cod: Nazi zombies?

View Poll Results: COD or Modern Combat sandstorm?
COD and Verrukt 0 0%
Modern Combat Sandstorm 2 50.00%
Neither, NOVA beats them both 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
01-30-2010, 09:21 PM
Should i buy modern combat: Sandstorm or cod: Nazi zombies?

K here's the situation. I am a BIG FPS fan, and I do have NOVA. I have $20 left in my account. I am not sure whether to buy COD for $10 and then get Verrukt for $7 when it comes out. Either I could do that, or I could buy Modern Combat Sandstorm for $5. Or should I buy neither? I don't have enough money to get it all(COD,the new map,and Modern Combat). So which option should I choose and why? Also is the modern combat sandstorm multiplayer like COD or NOVA?(in COD u work as a team to kill zombies, in NOVA u kill the other players). THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!!
01-30-2010, 09:22 PM
Send a message via AIM to tzual
Buy Call of Duty. You won't regret it. Just do it.

Openfeint: Tzual12
GameCenter, Plus+, AGON, Crystal: Tzual

Feel free to add me
01-30-2010, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruho View Post
K here's the situation. I am a BIG FPS fan, and I do have NOVA. I have $20 left in my account. I am not sure whether to buy COD for $10 and then get Verrukt for $7 when it comes out. Either I could do that, or I could buy Modern Combat Sandstorm for $5. Or should I buy neither? I don't have enough money to get it all(COD,the new map,and Modern Combat). So which option should I choose and why? Also is the modern combat sandstorm multiplayer like COD or NOVA?(in COD u work as a team to kill zombies, in NOVA u kill the other players). THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!!
Buy Infinity Project for 99cc it's better than Nova ,cod and modern combat. Simply the best fps for the iplatform
01-30-2010, 09:23 PM
Get GTA: Chinatown Wars. Puts all three games listed in the poll to shame. If you really wanted one of those get COD though

Gamecenter: Will090
01-30-2010, 09:25 PM
This thread is in the wrong section -- should be in game discussion.
01-30-2010, 09:25 PM
Guys I think he wasnt asking for game suggestions but for advice.
I tried the lite of COD and the controls felt weird. Cool game, but weird controls. I have Modern Combat and I like it. Multiplayer is the same as NOVA.

[ERROR<:>/ insert witty saying here/>]