★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Undercroft Help

01-30-2010, 09:33 PM
Undercroft Help

I'm in the last area, Dolbrad. I talked to the smith and the apple vendor who both want that one guy's axe. I think I fought the guy who has the axe but I'm not sure. both those quests are still listed as unsolved and when I go to the dwarf tavern he doesn't come out. But the axe isn't in my inventory, so I guessed I sold it? Problem is I checked every vendor and none of them have it. So I think I'm stuck? $*%#.
01-30-2010, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by draxx View Post
I'm in the last area, Dolbrad. I talked to the smith and the apple vendor who both want that one guy's axe. I think I fought the guy who has the axe but I'm not sure. both those quests are still listed as unsolved and when I go to the dwarf tavern he doesn't come out. But the axe isn't in my inventory, so I guessed I sold it? Problem is I checked every vendor and none of them have it. So I think I'm stuck? $*%#.
http://undercroft.rakeingrass.com/ha.../solution.html
01-31-2010, 11:51 AM
Already looked at that, still stuck. The dude or his axe are nowhere to be found...
01-31-2010, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by draxx View Post
Already looked at that, still stuck. The dude or his axe are nowhere to be found...

Find Rimbrock in Mad Dwarf pub. You have to have "adventurer" quest to do that. Kill Rimbrock and get back to Duncan.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.