★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Backbreaker Football: Tackle Alley (Free for a day!)

02-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Backbreaker Football: Tackle Alley (Free for a day!)

This just Tweeted by Backbreaker. Major update coming very soon to possibly the best sports game on the iPhone. I will be looking forward to it

Backbreaker:
Check out your App Store updates peeps... there's a Backbreaker LITE update on the way! And... a major Backbreaker... http://bit.ly/cBotz1

FYI here is a link to the gameplay vid for the console version of Backbreaker: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waSbP3y3ihc

Last edited by salsamd; 09-03-2010 at 09:28 PM.
02-01-2010, 04:09 PM
Wonder if it's as "major" as the last update....

02-01-2010, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.D. CrAzY View Post
Wonder if it's as "major" as the last update....
The last update wasn't bad, I mean 10 levels, better AI, and Hardcore mode isn't a bad update. I'm assuming this will be much bigger though as in Backbreaker possibly including some real 11v11 football. I don't know that for a fact, but I'm on the official Backbreaker forum and I just have a feeling
I still play this game loads
Quote:
Originally Posted by WunDaii View Post
I still play this game loads
It IMO is a great game and I love the new Hardcore mode, now I just hope we get 11v11 or something cool like that
02-01-2010, 04:21 PM
I look forward to seeing it. I recently deleted my other football games on my iTouch. Backbreaker stayed mainly because the small file size and re-playability. Thanks for the heads up!
02-01-2010, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therhino View Post
The last update wasn't bad, I mean 10 levels, better AI, and Hardcore mode isn't a bad update. I'm assuming this will be much bigger though as in Backbreaker possibly including some real 11v11 football. I don't know that for a fact, but I'm on the official Backbreaker forum and I just have a feeling
Wasn't a bad update, just nothing "major". They really did make it seem like it was going to be an amazing update.

No complaints about the game itself though, it's a fun time waster.
02-01-2010, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
I look forward to seeing it. I recently deleted my other football games on my iTouch. Backbreaker stayed mainly because the small file size and re-playability. Thanks for the heads up!
No problem as I said I'm on the official forum (I'm actually in the console version of Backbreaker as a WR) and I really want to spread the word about this app because it's a ton of fun and it will help the console version of Backbreaker too. It's a win win situation for me
02-01-2010, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.D. CrAzY View Post
Wasn't a bad update, just nothing "major". They really did make it seem like it was going to be an amazing update.

No complaints about the game itself though, it's a fun time waster.
Well hopefully this update will make up for it I really hope so cause I want some 11v11 gameplay.
02-01-2010, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therhino View Post
No problem as I said I'm on the official forum (I'm actually in the console version of Backbreaker as a WR) and I really want to spread the word about this app because it's a ton of fun and it will help the console version of Backbreaker too. It's a win win situation for me
Yes, its a very well put together game especially at the offered pricing. Do you have any definite details on what will be included? 11/11 sounds great. Will it be offered as DLC, any other info, etc...