★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MaxGame
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.9 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Blaze Pinball is a classic balance game. Tilt your iPhone to control the ball to fall into holes in order. After the last hole, your ball will be Blaze Ball and moving to destroy the red ball.

-60 FPS game play
-Physics simulation
-Easy balance controls.
-Many game elements
-Auto saving of completed levels
-Time recorder

02-01-2010, 10:20 PM
is it just me or does it look like some of the graphics were taken directly from labyrinth 2? I don't think it's the same developer so this might end up getting pulled, idk.

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|
02-01-2010, 10:30 PM
Wow, this looks like a blatant rip off. I pulled up both apps on iTunes and a number of objects look identical - balls, cannons, exit, x2 multiplier!

This was developed by MaxGame whereas the original was done by Illusion Labs so it has to be a rip off.

Sorry, if this is a misunderstanding, but this is shameful.

Gamecenter: MicroByte
Jetpack Joyride: all 125 medals :: Golden Tophat winner :: Special Half-Brick Prize
Playing: Sonic Racing Transformed | Giant Boulder of Death | Dead Trigger 2 | Jetpack Joyride
02-01-2010, 10:30 PM
Send a message via AIM to skamando
This is a direct rip of Labyrinth 2. Wow, ridiculous.

Faves: Saucelifter, Westbang, Eliss, Edge, Tilt to Live, Mindwall, Radial 50, Super Quick Hook, Sword of Fargoal, Carcassone, Trainyard.
Playing: Super Mega Worm, Aqueduct, Monster Dash, FASTAR!, Shining Force, Frogatto, The Incident, Dark Nebula Ep. 2.