★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: XenoStorm
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 15.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.5
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "The FIRST REALTIME ONLINE ARCADE BATTLE on the iPhone/iPod touch !!!"
MINIGAME PARTY is the variety pack of cool minigames.
You can play it alone or with your friends with one iPhone/iPod touch or on networks with others.

Make friends online and compete with others, challenge the best!

FEATURES
- 3 PLAY MODES
- 1P PLAY : Play alone, be the top ranker!( various normal stages and unlimited remix stages)
- 2P PLAY : Play with your friends simultaneously on one device.( various normal stages and unlimited remix stages)
- NET PLAY : Realtime online battle, Chatting, Friends Management.
- Very easy interface and control.
- 50 MINIGAMES to enjoy.
- Ranking system( 1P PLAY, NET PLAY )
- Two display modes for left and right handed users
02-02-2010, 03:47 AM
This sounds like it is loads of fun!

02-02-2010, 03:48 AM
I'm TOFTT
02-02-2010, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
I'm TOFTT
Yodaman Freedog!
02-02-2010, 03:55 AM
yeah I decided to try the lite version first and I'm not sure if I'm digging it as much as I thought I'd be. Try DLing the lite for yourself and see what you think.
02-02-2010, 03:57 AM
Quote:
yeah I decided to try the lite version first and I'm not sure if I'm digging it as much as I thought I'd be. Try DLing the lite for yourself and see what you think.
Thanks for the heads up
02-02-2010, 03:59 AM
Its weird, at least the single player is, it all plays out super fast, too fast. I've yet to try out the multiplayer though, but so far its not playing out well.

yeah I played a little more and it plays out at the speed of a Wario Ware wii minigame. Quick 3 second bursts for each game, pass or fail. The games/gameplay however are not that great so far. Maybe there's better games in the full version, but the style of play to me is just ok ...not great.

Last edited by freedog; 02-02-2010 at 04:15 AM.
02-02-2010, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Its weird, at least the single player is, it all plays out super fast, too fast. I've yet to try out the multiplayer though, but so far its not playing out well.

yeah I played a little more and it plays out at the speed of a Wario Ware wii minigame. Quick 3 second bursts for each game, pass or fail. The games/gameplay however are not that great so far. Maybe there's better games in the full version, but the style of play to me is just ok ...not great.
FD, do the microgames feel as though they'd be more fun, or even suitable for that matter once there are others to face in the online mode?

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
02-02-2010, 05:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
FD, do the microgames feel as though they'd be more fun, or even suitable for that matter once there are others to face in the online mode?
yeah I could see the whole experience being a little better against real opponents because of the competition, but overall the games are just mediocre, at least the ones I played so far. I would suggest you try the lite if your curious or interested, you might dig it, I just thought it was mediocre because of the games/gameplay.
02-02-2010, 10:59 AM
I love it

This game is actually addictive, I tryed the lite versian and loved it so I bought it and 1.19 is a bargain, if you like warioware touched for the nintendo ds then you will like this. It's really fun online but as it was released today not many are online which is a shame no one is buying this game, I had fun playing 2 player on my iPod with my 4 year old son and single player seemed harder than multiplAyer