★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Need help deciding between Inotia 2 and Zenonia

02-02-2010, 12:59 PM
Need help deciding between Inotia 2 and Zenonia

I can't decide between the two games so please help me by answering the following.

Which is the longest game?

Which is most polished? ie graphics, sound and spelling quality.

Which has the best combat system and spells?

Which has the best loot.items? do they look different on your characters?

Which has the best bosses and enemies?

Which is most like Diablo 2 if you have heard of it?
02-02-2010, 01:10 PM
inotia 2 is by far more polished, but i much prefer seed due to fighting system (much more action based)

yeah, get seed cus it's free. if you've already got it, get zenonia or wait for caligo chaser which is awesome and/or across age which looks awesome

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.

02-02-2010, 01:33 PM
Zenonia because inotias "turn based" combat just breaks the game for me. I always liked action in RPGs. Both sounds are pretty nice. Both gameplay will last you quite long since there's different classes. Zenonias only 2.99 and honestly began the rpg boom we have today in the AppStore.

Get it.

Twitter: @back2this
02-02-2010, 01:41 PM
Arg, also seen a game called The Quest which looks good too.
02-02-2010, 02:22 PM
A month ago I would have said Inotia 2 without hesitation. I'd tried Zenonia and it just hadn't clicked with me.

Then, after reading about Zenonia 2, I decided to try the first one again. And now I'm hooked, to the point that I've been neglecting Dragon Age: Origins to play it. There's more to the story than I originally thought, and the characterizations are actually pretty amusing. The fact that you can choose either a light or dark path is also pretty cool.

Frankly, I'm not crazy about the mercenary system in Inotia 2; I wish they'd made it into a straightforward party system. But it's definitely more polished, and you have to appreciate the effort that Com2us made to create at true iPhone game.
02-02-2010, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
A month ago I would have said Inotia 2 without hesitation. I'd tried Zenonia and it just hadn't clicked with me.

Then, after reading about Zenonia 2, I decided to try the first one again. And now I'm hooked, to the point that I've been neglecting Dragon Age: Origins to play it. There's more to the story than I originally thought, and the characterizations are actually pretty amusing. The fact that you can choose either a light or dark path is also pretty cool.

Frankly, I'm not crazy about the mercenary system in Inotia 2; I wish they'd made it into a straightforward party system. But it's definitely more polished, and you have to appreciate the effort that Com2us made to create at true iPhone game.
Yessir.

Twitter: @back2this
02-02-2010, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyImba View Post
Arg, also seen a game called The Quest which looks good too.
The Quest is easily my favourite Ipod rpg; its sheer size is awesome (its also one of the only turn based rpgs on the ipod). That said the graphics and method of movement can take some getting used to. Its a very different game to zenonia and the like though.