★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

elementtd, anyone got advice about this game?

02-02-2010, 02:31 PM
elementtd, anyone got advice about this game?

I been playing this one for a couple weeks now, and can't seem to get anywhere with it, the best I've done so far is get to wave 25 and I just can't keep up with the increasing life of the creeps.

I figured out a few placements for the first 3-5 waves that can net quite a bit of start up gold, but then it seems to be able to kill the creeps you have to spend way more money then you can keep coming, which means you loose more and more gold every turn.
02-02-2010, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefree View Post
I been playing this one for a couple weeks now, and can't seem to get anywhere with it, the best I've done so far is get to wave 25 and I just can't keep up with the increasing life of the creeps.

I figured out a few placements for the first 3-5 waves that can net quite a bit of start up gold, but then it seems to be able to kill the creeps you have to spend way more money then you can keep coming, which means you loose more and more gold every turn.
You have to replay levels a lot to unlock the better monsters.

02-02-2010, 06:47 PM
what do you mean unlock better monsters? I've never noticed a change in monsters.
02-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Check here for strategy tips.
02-02-2010, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaker View Post
Check here for strategy tips.
I don't think you guys realize what game I'm talking about, it's called elementtd in itunes, and the title of the game is elemental tower defense. It's the one with the penguins, you start with 3 basic towers and can get 4 more by spending diamonds for the elments to build them.
02-02-2010, 09:23 PM
hmm lol. Not too many people around here talk about that one. There is a thread on it but it died out months ago.

In the thread the dev said this...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the developer of ElementTD .
I very appreciate your attention to this game and skyye06's kind invitation.

This game has 3 difficulties for player, each has 60 levels.
And only one map.
I hope the graphics are just simple that the players can clearly identify the

towers includes their upgrades and each foe.

To make the golds as many as possible ,you must resort to the interest rates.That is the key.
Using diamond can bring the rise in interest rates or buy the elements.

He also said this on 8/31/09

This is a V 1.0 game .
I will keep bringing updates .

The game is now on version 1.0.1
02-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Sorry for mixing up but I believe very few of us played that game.
02-03-2010, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaker View Post
Sorry for mixing up but I believe very few of us played that game.
no problem.. I just manager level 43, but after level 29 or so I stopped being so frugal with my money and usually only had 100-300 coins at a time... anyone else every get farther? what towers did you use mostly.