★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: APPLIYA
  • Genre: Trivia
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 8.1 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Fullmetal Alchemist is one of the most popular anime series in the world, and now it has an official iPhone app! Fans of the Fullmetal franchise can now test their alchemy abilities with Fullmetal Alchemist: State Alchemist Exam.

The app features 130 questions that quiz your knowledge of physics, chemistry, and the events and characters of the original Fullmetal Alchemist TV series. The test is comprised of 3 levels of difficulty, with questions chosen randomly. When youve correctly answered every question in a level, youll unlock the next one. Being an otaku won't be enough you'll need good knowledge of the fundamentals of science to earn the prestigious title of Alchemy Sage!

Features:

Beautiful art taken directly from the series, including rarely seen concept art!
Each exam question has a time limit, so think fast! Quick correct answers earn you higher scores.
12 reward wallpapers specially designed for the iPhone and iPod Touch
Unlock certificates to mark your progress, and earn the title of State Alchemist
Social networking features that let you post your best scores and achievements online and compete for bragging rights!
The app's host is Edward Elric himself!

Look for more exciting apps from FUNimation soon!

tzual's comments:
This was released on January 19 and no one has posted about it yet. Anyone wanna TOFTT?

02-02-2010, 07:50 PM
WTF!
i thought it's a game same as the PSP

WTF= What the F*ck!
FTW=F*ck the What?

02-02-2010, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kugi_igi View Post
WTF!
the fine print will always get you. looks like a trivia game to whatever tv show it was.

chris.
02-02-2010, 07:57 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Send a message via AIM to tzual
Quote:
Originally Posted by kugi_igi View Post
WTF!
Yes, i am so disappointed. This is more like a puzzle game than the REAL FMA.

Openfeint: Tzual12
GameCenter, Plus+, AGON, Crystal: Tzual

Feel free to add me
02-02-2010, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzual View Post
Yes, i am so disappointed. This is more like a puzzle game than the REAL FMA.
Not even that, the lowest of low as far as licensed crap goes. Slap on a few pictures from the cartoon and ask a few random trivia questions and BOOM, you have a game.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
02-02-2010, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Not even that, the lowest of low as far as licensed crap goes. Slap on a few pictures from the cartoon and ask a few random trivia questions and BOOM, you have a game.
Which proves my point. You could take a Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 game, put some gun pictures, fighting, shooting and there...an "awesome" Call of Duty game

Feel free to add me
02-02-2010, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzual View Post
Which proves my point. You could take a Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 game, put some gun pictures, fighting, shooting and there...an "awesome" Call of Duty game
Is this even being done by the "officious" Full Metal Alchemist franchise owners as it sounds even too cheap for licensed crap but more akin to cheaply whipped out crap from a totally bogus entity until somebody pulls it.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
02-02-2010, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Is this even being done by the "officious" Full Metal Alchemist franchise owners as it sounds even too cheap for licensed crap but more akin to cheaply whipped out crap from a totally bogus entity until somebody pulls it.
Yes it is made by the same people. FUNimation, if you don't believe it then...i don't know what to tell you.

Feel free to add me
02-02-2010, 08:28 PM
love the title, great movie steal, don't know about the game though
02-02-2010, 08:32 PM
Fullmetal Alchemist is one of my favourite animes, and this is just disappointing... I got so excited and thought this was a port of one of the PS2 games.. Just turns out to be some compilations of answers found in Wikipedia. -.-