Paperboy Classic - $.99 7 Day Intro Sale
Permanently Removed from App Store - March 2010 - Get It Whilst You Can.
Sale Ended Midnight Pacific Standard Time 10th Feb, Now $2.99. Available Worldwide 13th Feb.
PAPERBOY Classic: The 'Officially Licenced' mobile phone game version of the 80's SUPER smash-hit coin-operated arcade game Paperboy, designed by Dave Ralston.
- Almost 100% faithful recreation of the multi-million selling original.
- Exciting new game modes including, Time Attack, Challenge & Casual.
- Uniquely developed in 2.5D enabling:
o authentic Classic 2.5D in-game views,
o stunning new, 2.5D action-replays,
o subtle enhancement of the in-game graphics.
- Created specifically for Elite®, developers and publishers Paperboy for more than 20 years.
Note: 'Paperboy Classic' is a lighter version of Paperboy and does not include 3D in-game views and 3D action-replays or multiple camera angles. For these additional features search for and choose "Paperboy".
AIM OF THE GAME
Deliver newspapers to all the "customer" houses on the street. Avoid the hazards. Throw newspapers to damage property of "non-customer" houses to score points.
- Classic: plays just like the original arcade version.
- Casual: a little easier than Classic? Collect: 'Extra Life', 'Baseball Card' & 'Bonus Point icons.
- Time Attack: unlimited newspapers, but limited time. Damage a subscriber's house and you'll loose precious seconds, but damage a non-subscriber's and you'll gain some. You can also pick up items to gain extra time.
- Challenge: perform the listed actions. For a skilled paperboy this won't be too hard.
Joined: Dec 2009
Joined: Sep 2008
Joined: Mar 2009
👮 Spam Police 🚓
Joined: Sep 2009
Joined: Dec 2009
Joined: Oct 2008
Joined: Jul 2009