★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: HUGE Graphics
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: **Featured by Apple in "New and Noteworthy"**
**Featured by Apple in "Hot New Games"**

Tilt to aim. Tap to fire.

Mission Briefing... "Listen up! Weird floating orb thingies have invaded the city! They haven't hurt anyone - yet. We think they must be looking for something, but all they're gonna find here is a face full of lead! It's your job to eliminate as many of those stinkin' floaters as possible, soldier. So get out there and pump some lead into those balls! Er, you know what I mean, boy - go, go, go!!!"

Orbots Attack is a simple arcade-style shooter in which you tilt to aim and tap to fire your high-powered machine guns, blasting Orbots and watching them explode Hollywood-style. Its easy to play. All you have to do is earn the required number of points before the level expires that is, if you can avoid the dreaded Clankers, which empty your score completely! In the tradition of a true arcade game, there are no game saves, so just try to pass as many levels as you can in one sitting, and keep pushing that high score up!

Features:
Engaging tilt game play
High quality sounds and visuals
25 action-packed levels
3 levels of difficulty for replay value
Records your all-time high score
02-03-2010, 03:31 AM
Send a message via AIM to russiaone
Looks... good? Video?

02-03-2010, 07:54 AM
tagging along for a video, you'd think in this day and age of youtube crap, all devs would include a video of their game in action.
02-03-2010, 08:42 AM
This is only a buck, so I'm considering this. The screenshots look intriguing...if anyone has purchased this, I'd love some impressions.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
02-03-2010, 08:46 AM
The screen shots look really good, but I'd like to see a video too.
02-03-2010, 12:52 PM
looks polished, for sure.
survival game?

[EPIC SIGNATURE] shumby [/EPIC SIGNATURE]
02-03-2010, 05:55 PM
I didn't want to sound sceptical but:
These graphics
Size less than 8 MB
Price less than 1 $

There must be a hitch...
02-03-2010, 06:01 PM
I like their approach to listing the game description, many famous musicians also use the "self-titled" approach

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon