★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The kitty got lost in a very dangerous place.
Grab him and try to keep him out of harms way. Avoid the spinning blades of death. Every cat likes milk so try and drink as much as you can to restore some of your health.
How long can you keep the little kitty alive?

This game is not for kids and people of faint heart.

Now with WORLDWIDE scores!:)

Toolism_spokko's comments:
Hey there everyone. I'd like to reintroduce one of the first games that was created by Spokko. It's a bit controversial though I've no idea why.. Some people just cant take a joke I guess.. Anyways for reasons uninvestigated yet, today our game started climbing the US & Canadian Arcade/Action charts for top paid apps.

The first 15 people to tell us about their feelings towards cartoony animal violence and overall their first impressions of the game will receive a promo code

Enjoy, we definetly are.
02-03-2010, 08:00 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to thegamerocks06
My feelings? Animal Violence FTW!

02-03-2010, 08:05 AM
i like how its promoting saving the animals
02-03-2010, 08:15 AM
congrats...
I got the game for free and to be honest I didn't love it, not for controversial reasons. It's just that there are many dodging games and it doesn't seem to offer anything particular. However, it has good graphics and can be a good way to kill some minutes, besides kittens.
02-03-2010, 08:19 AM
@sam the lion : the game was released almost a year ago and when it was out it was amongst the first dodge type games on the app store

"Senior Programmer @ Spokko - makers of geoFighter - Tiki Totems and others

<<< Website - Follow us on Twitter to receive free promo codes - Our Games >>>
02-03-2010, 08:28 AM
My feelings? I'm not a cat person. I'm not sure I'd want to actually save the kitty. But, I'd love to play the game!

Anybody else remember frog baseball? Same thing, different decade.
02-03-2010, 08:42 AM
...yeah, this was one of the first games I ever purchased for my iphone...sometimes it's just more fun to let the saws win...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
02-03-2010, 09:06 AM
@Devilishly_Good : you sir are correct! The sadest part about the game is that.. well.. no matter how hard you try , Saving the Kitty proves to be quite impossible.

02-03-2010, 09:09 AM
you are right about that, the difficulty goes up quickly in this game as those saws really start flying across the screen and you're hoping for a milk bottle to show up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
02-03-2010, 09:13 AM
Akward trivia fact: I was the one that recorded & performed the milk drinking sound