★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The OFFICIAL Putt Putt Golf game! The legendry name in mini-golf with over 90 holes of putting fun!

You dont have to play golf to love Putt Putt mini golf, its a fun experience for all with the fantastically fun courses in the beautiful levels of: Fantasy Lane, Roman Road, Arctic Lands, Pirate Paradise and Jungle fever.

For best playing experience: Keep your finger on the phone and not swipe too fast and it works well

THE REAL EXPERIENCE
Watch out for the water! And the giant moving snail or that strange rotating cakes! Inspired from the miniature golf putting courses from the famous Putt Putt Golf capturing all the skill and fun to make the game truly enjoyable. Do well and you might even get a medal!

MULTIPLE GAME PLAY MODES
Putt Putt Golf lets you enjoy multiple styles of play:
Quick Play select any hole to beat your score
Pass & Play to challenge your friends
Time Trial for those in for a quick challenge against the clock
Championship for those ready to push themselves and test their skills

LET THE WORLD KNOW YOUR SCORE!
Post to friends through Facebook and Twitter, and post your high-scores on the world leader board compare your rankings across the globe!

As well as the pass and play mode, the game stores up to 5 different profiles, so the whole family can play at their own pace (no worry about overwriting scores!).

Thank you and enjoy!
02-03-2010, 06:39 PM
Ooooh... Interesante.. I love mini golf games... However, I think $6.99 is a WEE bit excessive.

02-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleabag323 View Post
Ooooh... Interesante.. I love mini golf games... However, I think $6.99 is a WEE bit excessive.
I feel the same way. I own a few mini golf games for my device. I would love to add this to my collection but the high price is throwing me off. What makes this so special to be priced at $6.99??
02-03-2010, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleabag323 View Post
My thoughts to a tee. I do love a good mini-golf game, but at $6.99, I'd like to know that there aren't any major flaws or bugs in the game, etc.. If the developer has a solid reputation, please let me know, I may TOFTT, but w/o knowing anything, I won't

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
02-03-2010, 07:13 PM
I think I own every mini golf game available and most of the golf games. (there are a lot of bad ones)

I may grab this but the price is a little off putting. My butt still stings from SimulationGolf and the $9.99 I lost on that turd.
02-03-2010, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I think I own every mini golf game available and most of the golf games. (there are a lot of bad ones)

I may grab this but the price is a little off putting. My butt still stings from SimulationGolf and the $9.99 I lost on that turd.
Ouch!!! I think I remember that one. It only had one screenshot of the menu on the iTunes page. I remember alot of people complaining about it too. Some used even more descriptive and imaginative wording than "turd" to describe it

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
02-03-2010, 07:39 PM
*Putt Putt for the fun, Putt Putt for the fun of it!*

I'll pick this one up for sure. $6.99 is fine by me. That's probably the cost of a round at a Putt Putt course anyway.
02-03-2010, 07:48 PM
Any word on how many courses/holes are included? I LOVE mini golf and currently have no mini golf games on my iPhone as I'm not aware of any really good ones. Bought a few but long since deleted.

I hope this one is da bomb and I would pay if good and enough content (and fast loading time with instant save on exit).

Sample pix look good!
02-03-2010, 07:49 PM
let us know what you think. i enjoy golf on the idevice.

chris.
02-03-2010, 07:50 PM
This looks really fun. I may have to pick it up.

Check out Spark It Up, an award-winning music/action game with my music!