App description: A unique Global GPS adventure based on collecting 1000 weird and wonderful items! GPS mode uses real maps and locations so the only limit is your own sense of adventure! Will you findem all?

***************UPDATE**************

Whats New in Version 1.2

100 NEW ITEMS!
Get them while their hot! 100 new items for you to find!

GO FISHING!
Thats right, you can now fish for items in the rivers and lakes of the 1000 world.

NEW BADGES!
Earn these coveted new badges to grow your collection of accolades!

OTHER IMPROVEMENTS
General bug fixes.

Thanks for all the feedback! Keep it coming and remember to rate us. The higher our rating, the more updates we can provide!

Venture through an imaginary world of exploration and collection! 1000: Find Em All! is a unique adventure game which uses your iPhones GPS capabilities to search out over 1000 weird and wonderful items located around you. Collect everything from a half eaten jam sandwich to a monkey with a typewriter. Explore, discover and interact in real-life locations and in a vibrant animated world. Collect all items no matter where you are!

DISCOVER ITEMS IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD
Use GPS to hunt down even more collectables! Locate new items in the game world by navigating the real world with the innovative use of Google Maps.

TREASURE HUNT
Locate informative, whimsical, wacky, and even bizarre items on your interactive quest. From a glass eye to a pot of invisible ink, each trinket and gizmo is a missing piece of the collection.

PAINT THE TOWN
Bring life and colour to a drab grey world by venturing off to uncharted territories. Shake trees, spin windmills, and poke chickens to discover hidden items.

FIND A GIFTER NEAR YOU!
Seek out item sharing Gifters who are generated from registered Wi-Fi hotspots near your location. Find a slice of moon cheese at your local coffee shop, or discover a bucking bronco in the library.

REQUIREMENTS:
For the best experience play on iPhone with 3.0 OS. GPS Mode is not available with iTouch.
English only

Check out other Glu games:

World Series of Poker Hold'em Legend
Deer Hunter African Safari
Build-a-lot 2: Town of the Year
Deer Hunter 3D
Family Guy: Uncensored
TRANSFORMERS G1: AWAKENING
Super KO Boxing 2
Build-a-lot

COMING SOON: Dont be a T.O.O.L. Prepare to enlist with the GUN BROS

FOLLOW US at
twitter.com/glumobile
facebook.com/glumobile

VeganTnT's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
02-04-2010, 02:06 AM
Sounds a lot like Treasure World on the DS

02-04-2010, 05:32 AM
Game is glitched! Im stuck in a wall n the only way out, is to reset data!! That really sucks!!
02-04-2010, 05:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathsting View Post
Game is glitched! Im stuck in a wall n the only way out, is to reset data!! That really sucks!!
I'v beaten the game world portion and this never happened to me.

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.
02-04-2010, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STP_Tim View Post
I'v beaten the game world portion and this never happened to me.
Yea. It happend when i got an item n i was standing on what looks like stairs, after i selected the item i couldnt get out! So i reset the data. I was only an 1hr or so into the game but it was very disappointing.
02-04-2010, 06:14 AM
i have one important question before i purchase this. i'm not going to use the gps or hotspot functions, will i even be able to obtain all items through the 'ingame'-world?
02-04-2010, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivore View Post
i have one important question before i purchase this. i'm not going to use the gps or hotspot functions, will i even be able to obtain all items through the 'ingame'-world?
Yes! The ingame world is supposed to be huge and you can find the items in there as well. (I don't have the game)

I've added the YouTube video from the devs to the OP as well.
02-04-2010, 09:32 AM
Any more impressions? This looks interesting. So you also can use google maps to find items ? Interesting. I assume it saves the items found as you go. I understand you don't need google maps to find all of the items or do you ? Just wondering for those who have no internet connection.
02-04-2010, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeganTnT View Post
Yes! The ingame world is supposed to be huge and you can find the items in there as well. (I don't have the game)

I've added the YouTube video from the devs to the OP as well.
So that would mean that the 1000 items are in different places depending if you use internet (gps) or not ? I don't quite get it. Does the game adapt and put the items in certain places depending what part of the world you are playing from or depending if you use gps ? Or are they in the same places for everybody?

Edit: also when it says seek out gifters from registered hotspots around your location, that's from anywhere in the world ? How does that work ?

Last edited by cranker; 02-04-2010 at 10:09 AM.
02-04-2010, 10:37 AM
From the Youtube trailer, I understand the game as having 3 ways to play, each completely independent from the others but with any items found in any mode being put in the same pot:

1) In-game mode: Wander round the in-game world doing random stuff like poking chickens. Anyone who's played Fable will probably spend most of their time doing that

2) Real-world mode: Using your GPS position as a jumping-off point, the game (presumably randomly) places items at nearby co-ordinates. Once your GPS co-ordinates and those of an item intersect, you "pick up" the item.

3) Wi-fi mode: Seems more of a bonus than the other. You can tell the game to scan for *any* hotspot in the vicinity, and it will (again, presumably randomly) spawn a "gifter" from the hotspot data, who will give you an item before vanishing.

From previews, I would be confident in stating that all 1000 items can be found via any one of the individual modes - but finding 1000 unique hotspots might take a while

Sounds interesting, I might pick it up and see how far I get before the tedium sets in.