★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Battle Bears NOPZ: Swag and Secrets (FINAL Door open) and A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT (pg 53)

02-04-2010, 06:03 PM
Battle Bears NOPZ: Swag and Secrets (FINAL Door open) and A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT (pg 53)

My dearests,

The time has come. That time that I was vaguely referencing before in the other topic is NOW. If there was ever a time to reveal a thing I had promised revealing in the past at an undisclosed time in the future, that time would be at hand.

BEHOLD: THE BATTLE BEARS ADVENT CALENDAR

For you poor souls that don't know what an "Advent Calendar" is, come in closer and let Papa Action give you the Christmas you've so long deserved.

An Advent Calendar is the bane of every chocolate loving sunofagun this side the Rio Grande. An Advent Calendar is a method of counting down the days until CHRISTMAS. This method is very, very American in execution. You are given a little chocolate each day as you draw closer to the most comercially celebrated holiday of all time. To achieve this you simply need to not die.

There is a flaw, however. If you were a fat, greedy little kid like I was, the second you're alone with an Advent Calendar you slay it and you SLAY IT HARD. There is NOTHING to stop you from consuming every last goody on day one.

That's why I'm here. I am what will stand between you and blowing your load all at once, so to speak.

Whoa WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CALENDAR! WHAT'S GOOIINNGG OOONNNNNNNNNN????.

The goodies may range from simple lolz to SECRETS regarding BB:NOPZ to maybe even tangible swag should I be feeling generous (I rarely feel generous- more often spiteful, cynical and a little lethargic).

This begins NEXT WEEK and "ends" on MONTHXX/XX.

Why'd I put "ends" in "quotations"? "What does that mean?"

"Hmmmmmmmmmm....."

__________________________________________________ _________

This tasty little cranny will serve as my SWAG HATCH. Whatever I decide to so unworthily throw to you will be displayed here. Check back often ;D
__________________________________________________ _________
May 27th, 2010

HERE COMES THE THUNDER!

To be entered into the FINAL DRAWING for the LAST EVER OF ALL TIME Golden Ticket, please gaze heavily into the following image, cast a CORRECT vote by leaving a comment in this thread and then... that's it.

If you would like to go a thankless extra mile, tell us what kind of icon you'd like to see if none of these tickle your fancy gland.

BONUSBONUSBONUSBONUSBONUS

Since you've all so gloriously glorified me in my absence, since some of you have been swimming back to me like sexy salmon every time I make a topic, for your continued loyalty and support (<3) please accept this link to an album full of CONCEPT ART for BATTLE BEARS -1 AND some real live screen shots from some NEVABEFORSEEN cut scenes

http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/a...Concept%20Art/

You all truly are my favorite children <3

Last edited by Lt. Action; 06-01-2010 at 01:03 PM.
02-04-2010, 06:09 PM
This.
Is.
Going to be epic.

Currently Playing:Monster Dash, Ninjump, Monorace, Run!, Flying Discs, Bejeweled 2, Doodle Jump, Fruit Ninja, Moto X Mayhem, Zombie Escape

Win ANY APP in Headcase Games' Daily 180 Twitter contest!

02-04-2010, 06:12 PM
02-04-2010, 06:12 PM
Yes but what about chocolate?

[EPIC SIGNATURE] shumby [/EPIC SIGNATURE]
02-04-2010, 06:24 PM
Oh boy, another Battle Bears update... I think. What is NOPZ anyway?
02-04-2010, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shumby View Post
Yes but what about chocolate?
Careful what you wish for there, Shumby ;D Lest we all forget I am almost solely in charge of this event and I am very, very eccentric....

... AND RESOURCEFUL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkynubman View Post
Oh boy, another Battle Bears update... I think. What is NOPZ anyway?
You WISH it was only an update. Seeing as this world is depressing and good news seldom comes our way, allow me to grant you a wish you had gestating within you that you previously had no concept of:

Battle Bears NOPZ is NOT an update, it is a BRAND SPANKING NEW GAME.

You may proceed to rejoice, now.
02-04-2010, 06:57 PM
Send a message via AIM to RttaM Send a message via Yahoo to RttaM
I hope it's not an entire new game
02-04-2010, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RttaM View Post
I hope it's not an entire new game
:C

Now why wouldn't you hope for that? What I once thought was thrilling, exciting, bum clenching news has become bad news: Yes, it IS a whole new game.

Whatever it is that disappoints you, I can promise based on nothing that NOPZ will make it all right again. Like it was before <3
02-04-2010, 07:00 PM
aw... i wish it was an update...
02-04-2010, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdanleex View Post
aw... i wish it was an update...
Indeed, I can see where you would be let down :C

Alas, we have moved away from BB 1.5, however, we have not forgotten it. Nothing is certain but there is a distinct possibility that it will be revisited and we ARE listening to what people are asking for.

I WISH I could dump out every detail of NOPZ in a big pile of SECRETS right here in front of everyone so that all could see how potentially exciting it could be to experience... however, certain jobs, specific bosses and at least one NDA prevent this.

I would encourage everyone to hang in there! I promise to fill your hearts with lulz. Full to bursting.