★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Malathar comes to the iPhone!

Malathar the dragon lives in a cave on the side of a mountain, below lies a small village and the villagers have a little factory up on the mountain side that freezes fruit for the winter.

One morning Malathar awoke to find strange shadows flying across his cave entrance.
Puzzled, he peeked out to see what was going on? BONK! A block of ice with a frozen lemon in it hit him on the head! Looking up he saw that the little factory on the hill was going crazy and frozen fruit was raining down onto his cave. As each block hit, it shattered into a flurry of icy snow that began quickly piling up! He had to do something fast before his cave got buried! What's a dragon to do?! FIRE! Yes! FIRE!! He'd blast each block with fire and melt the ice and collect some free fruit as a bonus!.

Can he keep ahead of the falling frozen fruit blocks!!

He needs your help in his Quest!!

- Cute Graphics
- Global High Scores via Open Feint
- 24 Different game Achievements
- Original catchy Music.
- Easy to Play difficult to master.
02-05-2010, 12:27 AM
I was soooo excited there for a second. And then I saw the pictures :/ No offense to the dev, but I was hoping it was a Square Enix.

Currently Listening To: Wolfmother

02-05-2010, 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uSICu View Post
I was soooo excited there for a second. And then I saw the pictures :/ No offense to the dev, but I was hoping it was a Square Enix.
same here!
i was like wtf. Drangon Quest!
but then the images show that it is Dragon's quest!
02-05-2010, 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uSICu View Post
I wish.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
02-05-2010, 01:18 AM
might want to change the name..... Its only going to piss people off, and possibly get you sued.
02-05-2010, 01:20 AM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
the word "quest" in a game title is used way too loosely

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !
02-05-2010, 02:27 AM
02-05-2010, 02:37 AM
I'm among the many (probably all) people who clicked the thread in utter elation that Dragon Quest came out. After the surprise announcement of Final Fantasy I & II coming to the iPhone this year, I thought maybe this was just another surprise. Especially since Square-Enix really is making a lot of games for the iPhone, I thought it would be possible for Dragon Quest to be released.

They really need to change the title of this game :\
02-05-2010, 02:57 AM
LMAO good move, now Square Enix gotta change there name =)

Probably snagged a few impulse buyers with that title =)

At least it seems to have pretty reasonable to get openfient achievements
02-05-2010, 02:59 AM
forget it, dev.