★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: If you think life in the big city is crazy, wait until you get a load of the wild and wacky country life in Farm Frenzy 2! The fun never stops in this thrilling arcade farming sim featuring 90 addictive story-based levels!

Indulge in a little "fowl play" as you grow grass, feed chickens, collect eggs and take your produce to market. From there, you'll spend the money you earn on additional buildings that produce exciting new products, including delicious steaks, tasty cakes and quaint down home apparel. With tons of levels to complete and plenty of hidden gags to find, Farm Frenzy 2 offers a bumper crop of fun!

There's also iPad version of this game! Check the App Store!

GAME FEATURES:
Five products to buy in the city
Four animals
Four types of bears
12 buildings with three upgrades apiece
16 products to produce
19 awards to earn
Four additional buildings with three upgrades apiece
-----------------------------------------
STILL NOT CONVINCED? Try the Lite version for FREE by searching for "Farm Frenzy 2" in the App Store.
More fun games from Alawar:
HOTEL MOGUL Point-and-click fun that will have you laughing all the way to the bank!
FARM FRENZY 2: PIZZA PARTY! Return to the farm to create your favorite food!
THE TREASURES OF MONTEZUMA Trigger Power Totems in this dazzling match-three adventure!
HAMLET Mayhem and hilarity ensue as you save the day in this eccentric puzzle adventure game!

For even more games, visit us at www.iphone.alawar.com!
FIND US in FACEBOOK: AlawarEntertainment
FOLLOW US in TWITTER: @AlawarMobile
Be the first to hear about our new games and awesome contests!
02-05-2010, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
I liked a lot the first game, but as usual, I'll wait for a review.

02-08-2010, 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by organerito View Post
I liked a lot the first game, but as usual, I'll wait for a review.
Here is my review - the game is great!
02-08-2010, 02:15 AM
I played the first one and enjoyed it. This one looks leagues better

back
02-08-2010, 03:56 AM
It's supposed to be much harder than the first one and with 90 levels - instant buy!

aegoshin it's good to see you again. I'm very much enjoying The Treasures of Mystery Island, but I'm still waiting for Magic Encylopedia
02-08-2010, 04:07 AM
i also loved the first one.....another instant buy

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"

Last edited by soup; 02-08-2010 at 04:07 AM. Reason: spelling
02-09-2010, 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post
It's supposed to be much harder than the first one and with 90 levels - instant buy!

aegoshin it's good to see you again. I'm very much enjoying The Treasures of Mystery Island, but I'm still waiting for Magic Encylopedia
hi joehunt! i had a lot of work to do last weeks - Mystery Island and Farm Frenzy 2 releases...

And we also have several games coming soon. It won't be Magic Encyclopedia unfortunately (ME will be ported too, but not in this month and, I'm afraid, not in next one).

But it also will be quest + hidden object game, Natalie Brooks 2.

Yeap, there are 90 levels in second farm. It won't be easy to beat'em quick.
02-12-2010, 07:22 PM
I'm totally hooked.

It shouldn't be fun, should it? I am still slightly baffled by the concept of time management games - I mean, it's a bit like doing a boring office job, but with cute graphics.

And Farm Frenzy 2? So far it's very similar to the first game (to which I was also addicted) - only a couple of new animals, and some different buildings to buy. The addition of a second ingredient, bought from the city. Some logic is lost in the way that pigs walk around grimly shedding limbs (as you're selling their meat) but never die. I can suspend my disbelief. And I always found the selling bears at market a bizarre idea - presumably for their meat too? This seems even more wrong with a panda bear..!

So why do I like it? I don't know. Certainly the puzzle element is good - if you know that to achieve a gold medal you have to complete the level in 1:30 you have to really think laterally sometimes as to how that's possible. And of course seeing your $$$ wracking up as you get more expensive items is inevitably satisfying.

Even as someone who's not a fan of this genre, I'd recommend giving this game a go. It's fun, even if it shouldn't be!
02-19-2010, 05:12 PM
Send a message via AIM to Appency Send a message via Skype™ to Appency
I will say heathenpoet - that the graphics are a ton better, and who wouldnt want to capture and eat a dancing panda that is thwacking your chickens. I mean... isnt that everyones dream?
02-19-2010, 05:22 PM
I swear I saw a lite version of this on appshopper...