★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: They are coming! They might be colorful, they might be funny, they might be even tasty! But all they want is to conquer your planet!

It is time to confront the invaders and send them back to the Jelly jars where they belong! Join the resistance, fight against the enemy and become the ultimate Jelly hero! But remember - this minigame is just a foretaste of what's to come! The real fight continues in Jelly Defense where you will lead your forces in a fight requiring both heroism and wisdom!

Now the future of the Jelly Universe is in your hands - don't let down the high hopes of the Jelly creatures!

Squeaker's comments:

FREE Online Version : http://www.idreams.pl/JellyDefence
02-05-2010, 08:38 AM
Actually looks pretty good, Im downloading now

Plus+, Openfeint, and Gameloft Live Username: Vester
Add me on GameCenter: Sock Merchant
2/6/11 the Green Bay Packers win Super Bowl XLV

02-05-2010, 09:24 AM
Wow 32 MB for this kind of a game. It looks good and I will give it a try!
02-05-2010, 09:34 AM
I will pick this up for sure
02-05-2010, 09:56 AM
This looks good. Anyone tried it yet? How do the controls work?

I know it's free and I could just download it myself, but I am already at work with no access to Itunes.
02-05-2010, 10:16 AM
downloading now.

chris.
02-05-2010, 10:18 AM
video found @ yt

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)

Last edited by Habakuk; 02-05-2010 at 10:22 AM.
02-05-2010, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cprloe View Post
This looks good. Anyone tried it yet? How do the controls work?

I know it's free and I could just download it myself, but I am already at work with no access to Itunes.
its fun. at first i thought was gonna be way to easy but it threw a twist at me.

i only played first few levels.. the controls work fine you swipe left to right to move yor little jelly spitting guy.

you tap the screen to fire. you have options to turn sound on and off.
no difficulty level but seems to increase as you go.

the twist for me was.. in the right upper hand corner is a bar showing red, and blue. this are your bullets.. and which order they will fire so you have to keep a eye on this. because red bullets which are fire will only kill the fire jelly bad guys, and the blue ice bullets will only kill the blue jelly guys.. there may even be more difference as it goes.. only played few levels to give you a heads up its worth download i think.. i like games like this.

seems odd the fire, lava would not kill the ice guys and the ice would not kill the lava guys tho. shrugs.. but i guess the coder did not think like me. heh

chris.

heh the video makes the game seem slower than it felt to me. i wish it had a difficulty option seems weird it did not.

Last edited by sid187; 02-05-2010 at 10:24 AM.
02-05-2010, 10:48 AM
I don't understand how something like this could be free. I tried it out and I love it, it's very well polished. I'm super stoked now for the release of their TD game.
02-05-2010, 10:58 AM
The game is free only for a limited time period (a week or so) so get it while its free .

Infinite Dreams Inc. member - http://idreams.pl | Follow Infinite Dreams on Twitter: http://twitter.com/idreamsgames