★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The cutest, most compulsive game around!

---
Your 5 star ratings are vital to this project!
---

Tap, tilt and shake the screen to help Fat Chick bounce his considerable bulk off clouds and ever higher in this unique rhythm-action game.

On his journey through the weird world of Flaboo, Fat Chick will encounter magical coffee, his own spaceship, lightbulbs and full plate-mail armour.

With its unique blend of humour, cute graphics and compulsive gameplay, Flaboo! is sure to keep you tap-tap-tapping away until the wee hours of the morning.

In Flaboo! full version:

- Open Feint - send messages and chat with your friends.

- Leaderboards - compete with people from around the world.

Reviews for full version:

App Advice:
"The best aspect of Flaboo is the gameplay, which is superior to any casual endless game."

DIYGamer:
"...its so bright and cheery that Im pretty sure most anti-depressant medication would pale in comparison to a little daily Flaboo."

TheMacFeed:
"Flaboo is an amazing, gorgeous app that literally keeps you busy for hours"

Dene's comments:
In the reverse order to the way things are usually done, Flaboo! Lite edition is now available at the App Store for FREE!, here.

If you want Open Feint capabilities, online leaderboards, chat or other goodies, you'll need the full version from the App Store here. It's still only $0.99, and getting some great reviews:

Reviews for full version:

App Advice:
"The best aspect of Flaboo is the gameplay, which is superior to any casual endless game."

DIYGamer:
"...its so bright and cheery that Im pretty sure most anti-depressant medication would pale in comparison to a little daily Flaboo."

TheMacFeed:
"Flaboo is an amazing, gorgeous app that literally keeps you busy for hours"

For those of you who missed this game before, it looks like this:

And plays like this movie.

The website has also been updated a bit, so come on over and say, 'Hi!'
02-05-2010, 01:04 PM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
in picture #2, it looks like the yellow thing is giving the orange thing surprise buttsecks but the orange thing is rather enjoying it

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !

02-05-2010, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce25r624 View Post
in picture #2, it looks like the yellow thing is giving the orange thing surprise buttsecks but the orange thing is rather enjoying it
It's a space-hopper. Children in the 70s used to sit on them and bounce up and down and...

...oh my...

...it all seemed so innocent.

02-05-2010, 01:29 PM
Embedded:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Think XYZ Jump + Sonic + cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
02-05-2010, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Embedded:

YouTube: video

Think XYZ Jump + Sonic + cute!
Ooh. That's much better. Thanks!
02-05-2010, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dene View Post
It's a space-hopper. Children in the 70s used to sit on them and bounce up and down and...

...oh my...

...it all seemed so innocent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
02-05-2010, 01:58 PM
The music is terrible... Only thing that stops me from playing the game. I love the graphics and gameplay though
02-05-2010, 01:59 PM
Send a message via ICQ to Jarek Send a message via MSN to Jarek Send a message via Skype™ to Jarek
As far as I remember - You are able to play music from Your iPod.

"Art does not reproduce, what we see. It rather makes us see"
02-05-2010, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarek View Post
As far as I remember - You are able to play music from Your iPod.
You can. You can also turn it off. Or stuff a finger in one ear, and cup the other on your shoulder to drown out its insidious, soothing tones...

...but you're probably better off doing the whole 'play your own music' thing.

[Edit]
On a serious note, I'd be interested to know what it is you'd have preferred from the music. I've often been put off games by the music myself - but it's usually because it's some awful dance mix, or a terrible attempt at metal.
I'm going to be updating Flaboo! a lot, so there are plenty of opportunities to sort out things like this. Feel free to PM me and let me know what it is you didn't like.

Last edited by Dene; 02-05-2010 at 02:10 PM.
02-05-2010, 02:03 PM
Send a message via ICQ to Jarek Send a message via MSN to Jarek Send a message via Skype™ to Jarek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dene View Post
You can.
You see. Music is not a problem at all. Flaboo! works it out with unique gameplay and cute graphic.

"Art does not reproduce, what we see. It rather makes us see"