★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: MindBlender Quiz 1.6 Now Available!

02-05-2010, 03:57 PM
MindBlender Quiz 1.6 Now Available!

MindBlender Quiz 1.6 just got approved! You can get it now from the app store!

iTunes Link: http://www.itunes.com/apps/mindblenderquiz

1.6 has the option to buy an "answer sheet" for those of you who have been asking for it!

I make games at PixelCUBE Studios! Follow me @naveen_pcs
02-05-2010, 04:07 PM
Does the answer sheet include saying where the easter egg is and how do the other achievements? Like the secret ones, and explain what is required for a D, C, and super etc...?

Or does it only say how to answer the 55 questions?

02-05-2010, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zincous View Post
Does the answer sheet include saying where the easter egg is and how do the other achievements? Like the secret ones, and explain what is required for a D, C, and super etc...?

Or does it only say how to answer the 55 questions?
Only the answer for 55 questions, but thanks for the AWESOME IDEA! Do you mind if we use it for a future update so the "Answer Sheet" works like you said? We will put your name in the Special Thanks area in the credits?

02-05-2010, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplymuzik3 View Post
Only the answer for 55 questions, but thanks for the AWESOME IDEA! Do you mind if we use it for a future update so the "Answer Sheet" works like you said? We will put your name in the Special Thanks area in the credits?
Yeah sure go ahead

I think it will make the answer sheet more valuable and worth the upgrade, especially even for the people who have solved all 55 questions.
02-05-2010, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Yeah sure go ahead

I think it will make the answer sheet more valuable and worth the upgrade, especially even for the people who have solved all 55 questions.
Yeah great idea! So what exactly would you like to see? The answer to the secret achievements, the times for all report cards, and the easter egg? Anything else?

02-05-2010, 04:43 PM
Maybe people would like to know where the 3 secrets are hidden, how to make the light flicker 11 times, etc...

And what their total play time is actually at?

Just ideas...
02-05-2010, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Maybe people would like to know where the 3 secrets are hidden, how to make the light flicker 11 times, etc...

And what their total play time is actually at?

Just ideas...
Great, thanks for the ideas, we will try to roll them out in 1.7 otherwise 1.8 for sure. 1.7 will add more questions for now.

02-05-2010, 10:38 PM
I never picked up this game because I had picked up many of this type. Does this one stand at the top of it's genre ?
02-05-2010, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
I never picked up this game because I had picked up many of this type. Does this one stand at the top of it's genre ?
Yes.....It's one of the top quality OpenFeint games. And fun. I recommend it
02-05-2010, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Yes.....It's one of the top quality OpenFeint games. And fun. I recommend it

Thx

Does it save your progress or you have to go through all the same questions over and over again. That can be ok also, but I played 3 or 4 other games and I got irritated by them. But this has been around and been getting updates so I am sure it's worth a try. The other games in this genre I played ended up irritating me.

Is there a thread I am missing that explains how the game works ?

Last edited by cranker; 02-06-2010 at 01:23 AM.