★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: The best music app ever- tap studio

02-05-2010, 06:54 PM
The best music app ever- tap studio

create your own beats for your music from your music library and then play it! Its a reeeeally great quality game and its free!!!!!!!!!! get it! Highly recommend to anyone who likes TTR.
02-05-2010, 07:13 PM
Link.?

*Highly doubt it will be better than Beatrider.. or TTR3 or Rockband or Guitar Rock Tour or Guitar Rock Tour 2 or DJ Mix Tour or TTR 2 or TTR or Lady Gaga Revenge or Tap Tap Coldplay or NIN Revenge or Dave Matthews Band Revenge or Tap Tap Dance or Tap Tap Metallica or Hip Hop All Star or Christmas with Weezer or Leaf Trombone or B-Boy Beats or RIDDIM RIBBON!*

Occasional Reviewer on ThePortableGamer
Official Reviewer on Razorianfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Space Girl
It was like the other day I went to MarthaStewart.com's forums for advice on how to program my new T-89 graphing calculator and well, let's just say no one there was very helpful.
02-05-2010, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sainter View Post
Link.?

*Highly doubt it will be better than Beatrider.. or TTR3 or Rockband or Guitar Rock Tour or Guitar Rock Tour 2 or DJ Mix Tour or TTR 2 or TTR or Lady Gaga Revenge or Tap Tap Coldplay or NIN Revenge or Dave Matthews Band Revenge or Tap Tap Dance or Tap Tap Metallica or Hip Hop All Star or Christmas with Weezer or Leaf Trombone or B-Boy Beats or RIDDIM RIBBON!*
dude stop being lazy and type tap studio in the search bar for once
02-05-2010, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspargusman View Post
dude stop being lazy and type tap studio in the search bar for once
Ahhh no.

If you are creating a thread about a game YOU have to do the work by putting the AppShopper info about the game so we can check it out in the forums.. that's what I came to this thread for.

Occasional Reviewer on ThePortableGamer
Official Reviewer on Razorianfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Space Girl
It was like the other day I went to MarthaStewart.com's forums for advice on how to program my new T-89 graphing calculator and well, let's just say no one there was very helpful.
02-05-2010, 07:28 PM
Person who started the thread suppose post the link or the embed ..