★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Stop It is a simple and fun game app that features a cute alien monster called "It". Similar to the Asian strategy games such as Go and Wei Qi, Stop It stimulates the mind by causing players to think ahead and plan for future contingencies, even unknown future movement of the opponent, i.e. the alien monster It.

The object of the game is to use "Stop" sign barriers to prevent It from leaving the field of play (i.e. the screen), using the least amount of time and smallest number of stop sign barriers. Points are awarded based on time of play and the number of signs used, with bonuses and penalties given for varying factors and conditions.

This initial release of Stop It is the Lite version; a Full version is expected soon with additional features such as:

* Added props on the screen with either positive or negative effect for the player, such as a bonus allowing the player 2 free steps or a penalty allowing It 2 free steps.

Join the fun of Stop It ... one thing you may not be able to stop is playing this great game from Bluefir.
02-05-2010, 10:45 PM
looks interesting, when is the full version coming out?
02-05-2010, 10:53 PM
About 3 weeks later, there will some more interesting elements, hope you like it~
02-06-2010, 12:40 AM
Oh, I think it is a funny game. I hope the full version can be more interesting.
02-06-2010, 07:01 AM
hmm...it's very very very similar to catch a mouse!
02-06-2010, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
hmm...it's very very very similar to catch a mouse!
Similar idea in the lite version, more interesting elements will be added in the full version.