★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Win BIG Prizes and YouTube Videos (No Internet required)

01-30-2010, 07:48 AM
PriZE GIVEAWAY - Watch Youtube videos with no WiFi!

Hiya Guys,

This is a great new app that came out less than 4 days ago. We are trying to get more coverage for our app, in which you can watch YouTube videos on your iPod Touch or iPhone. Best of all? You don't need WiFi to do it, they are stored on your iPod Touch or iPhone - or iPad If you would like to download it, follow the link:

Also, if you would like to review it, or you have supported the app by tweeting about it or putting it in your thread or blog etc. and then email a screen shot to edvardmovie@hotmail.com because we have a selection of prizes to give out to some of you

01-30-2010, 10:17 AM
I'll check it out

My YouTube Review Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/iLykeApps

Plus+: RachelF

01-30-2010, 10:33 AM
Doesn't look like a youtube app to me ..... "Edvard Orlovski: The Movie Series" ??????
I think I'll pass on this free app.

Bittlebox or Marlene DeGrood (non zombie killer)
Need more positive energy in your life?
Follow me (bittlebox) on twitter.
01-30-2010, 10:57 AM
yeah... 200mb for youtube downloader..?
01-30-2010, 02:04 PM
I think they meant their videos

Touch Arcaders Against Piracy

01-30-2010, 08:16 PM
Send a message via AIM to kohjingyu
It's not a YouTube downloader. It lets you watch Gregg's meerkat movie series without wifi connection. If you wanted to watch it other wise, you'll have to go on YouTube which would take up more battery and data for iPhone users.

I built this app for him, but the videos are 100% made by him and his friends.

Do check our app out, and enter his contest to win some prizes!
02-02-2010, 01:46 PM
Yeah, what he said
02-06-2010, 04:33 AM
Win BIG Prizes and YouTube Videos (No Internet required)

Recently, I have been developing an app, and about a week ago, it was approved on the iTunes App Store Worldwide.
It is a free app which allows the use to watch YouTube videos, from your iPod without the need for WiFi or any other kind of internet connection, how cool is that? And the app is free.

We would love for people to review it, please do, and then send an email to edvardmovie@hotmail.com, we will then advertise you on our website.
The prize giveaway is simple! Great prizes (like $25 iTunes Gift Cards) and all you have to do is go to: your website, twitter, facebook blogger etc. and write about us. Then send us the links at edvardmovie@hotmail.com the people who advertise us on the most sites, win the prizes

02-06-2010, 02:54 PM
Send a message via AIM to RttaM Send a message via Yahoo to RttaM
I dunno but I'm getting sick and tired of your continuous advertising. It's really annoying.
02-06-2010, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by RttaM View Post
I dunno but I'm getting sick and tired of your continuous advertising. It's really annoying.
I'm very sorry to hear that, if people get the app, we can stop Don't pretend you dnt wanna win free stuff