★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Automatic Sniper Rifle in NOVA

02-06-2010, 07:11 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Send a message via AIM to tzual
Automatic Sniper Rifle in NOVA

So I just got back from playing NOVA on Frozen. When I first joined I noticed something very odd. I noticed that before someone got killed with a sniper rifle, it shot about 5 times automatically. I have a reason to believe that this is a hack. The person who was hacking had a score of 22-5 before he left. I took a screenshot just in case. Has anyone ever encountered this before? Post your thoughts.

Openfeint: Tzual12
GameCenter, Plus+, AGON, Crystal: Tzual

Feel free to add me
02-06-2010, 07:28 AM
I encountered something like that... what was the name?

Life Is Too Short To Be Wordy
02-06-2010, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzual View Post
So I just got back from playing NOVA on Frozen. When I first joined I noticed something very odd. I noticed that before someone got killed with a sniper rifle, it shot about 5 times automatically. I have a reason to believe that this is a hack. The person who was hacking had a score of 22-5 before he left. I took a screenshot just in case. Has anyone ever encountered this before? Post your thoughts.
Yeah, some dude did this to me in a game once. It was a pain... We couldn't do anything since he was killing everyone almost immediately after spawning. Did you get the guy's name? I think the one I saw was Mactavosh or something else COD related.
02-06-2010, 07:41 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Send a message via AIM to tzual
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game Reaper View Post
I encountered something like that... what was the name?
Mexecutioner was the name. I took a screen shot of the scores before he left. I will upload it soon.

Openfeint: Tzual12
GameCenter, Plus+, AGON, Crystal: Tzual

Feel free to add me
02-06-2010, 08:57 AM
Same thing happend to me. Has anyone seen the hack where a guy dies but he's still alive on the ground and can kill you but you can't kill him. Hackers suck.

Something something something darkside. Something something something complete.
02-06-2010, 10:42 AM
Hackers are becoming a serious problem in NOVA. A played a game where a guy killed people AS SOON AS THEY SPAWNED. You don't even get a chance to take a step. This multiplayer seriously needs to be fixed. This is making the game unplayable. I feel like I wasted that $7.