★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What happened to my Eliminate Character?

02-06-2010, 02:29 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Send a message via AIM to tzual
What happened to my Eliminate Character?

So i went to join a game and noticed that i only have one weapon, which was my gravity hook. I was like, this isn't right. So i left the game and went to "gear up" and then "inventory". I noticed that ALL of my armor, weapons and items were ALL gone. And my upgrades. I am still level 29 so it did not reset that. Now all i have is standard armor and a gravity hook. I did log in to the right Plus+ account and i don't know what's going on. Please let me know if you've ever encountered this. Also, please post if you fixed this. If this continues, i will no longer play this game anymore. Help me out!!!

Openfeint: Tzual12
GameCenter, Plus+, AGON, Crystal: Tzual

Feel free to add me
02-06-2010, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzual View Post
So i went to join a game and noticed that i only have one weapon, which was my gravity hook. I was like, this isn't right. So i left the game and went to "gear up" and then "inventory". I noticed that ALL of my armor, weapons and items were ALL gone. And my upgrades. I am still level 29 so it did not reset that. Now all i have is standard armor and a gravity hook. I did log in to the right Plus+ account and i don't know what's going on. Please let me know if you've ever encountered this. Also, please post if you fixed this. If this continues, i will no longer play this game anymore. Help me out!!!
Never heard of that, try emailing support@ngmoco.com (I think thats the email) or posting here: http://getsatisfaction.com/ngmoco

Gamecenter: Will090

02-06-2010, 02:35 PM
No experience with it personally but seen a lot of peole claim to have it happen. From what I remeber it's: logout, uninstall, reinstall newest version, log back in. And if it's still not working buy the 32$ powercell pack. Last resort contact ngmocco.
02-06-2010, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MexicanJesus View Post
No experience with it personally but seen a lot of peole claim to have it happen. From what I remeber it's: logout, uninstall, reinstall newest version, log back in. And if it's still not working buy the 32$ powercell pack. Last resort contact ngmocco.
What good does it do to buy the $32 pack?

Feel free to add me
02-06-2010, 03:09 PM
I had the same problem this morning, so I disconnected the game from the Internet, and connected back online no problems after that.
02-06-2010, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeskerWario View Post
I had the same problem this morning, so I disconnected the game from the Internet, and connected back online no problems after that.
What do you mean you disconnected the game from the internet? Could you be a bit more specific?

Feel free to add me
02-06-2010, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzual View Post
What good does it do to buy the $32 pack?
I don't know, just seen someoepos about it-probably to be a smartass-thought I'd mention it.
02-06-2010, 06:16 PM
what do you do?
quit the game, jesus..

Twitter: @back2this
02-06-2010, 06:37 PM
Word on the street in the Eliminate thread is that Ngmoco is having trouble with the servers today.

So I'd wait it out a bit before doing anything drastic.
02-06-2010, 07:29 PM
Same thing happened to me, I just had standard armor and autorifle, I waited for a little while and when I got back on everything was fine