★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Revz mania has been spreading across the world! Download today!

Revz is a FreeAppReport.com Showcased App, What's Hot in Simulation, and has been ranked in the 200 action games in the US!

Get ready to play a cutting-edge arcade-action style game unlike anything else you've ever seen!

As a Revz "baller," your job is keep the ball moving for as long as you can. Sounds easy? Kids stuff? Good luck. Blast the ball with the boost cannon to speed it up, but don't run out of boost! Revz is an arcade-style action game with vibrant graphics, great sound effects, and a kickin' music track.

Challenge yourself with a quick game today! Revz can also be played while listening to the music that's already on your device. Click "...More" for more information!

Revz' gameplay is unique, thanks to the iPhone and iTouch's excellent motion-sensing and touch-screen capabilities. Revz is an original concept. The worldwide leaderboard puts you in direct competition with players everywhere. Do you have the coordination and reflexes to earn a top-ranked score?

When the game kicks off, you have five seconds (the announcer counts down) to get the ball moving by "wrist-rolling" (tilting) the device. That's how you "Rev It Up!!!". After you rev up the ball, it's time to keep it moving. Press the button in the middle of the screen to fire the boost cannon and propel the ball. Be sure to watch the boost meter! When you run out of boost, you're in trouble. Get more boost by tapping the green boost orbs that float by. Monitor your speed with the red speedometer needle. Don't let it fall below the skull and crossbones line!

Since Revz is a game of skill, you'll need to practice and learn a few tricks to maximize your score. Revz promises to challenge you! If at first you don't succeed, Revz on! Claim your rightful spot in the world leaderboard!

jeb ory's comments:
Revz is being relaunched! Check it out at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/revz/id352513901?mt=8.

REVZ offers players a novel, first-of-its kind interface and playing perspective, challenging gamers to keep a ball moving as long as possible by picking up power-ups along the way. REVZ is simple to learn how to play but challenging to master, offering hours of replayability.

Check it out and let me know what you think! You can reach me at jeb@theapphouse.com with any direct comments... And if you want to get involved in our upcoming releases, let me know!

Jeb@theapphouse.com / www.theapphouse.com

From the makers of Simon Graham and the Extraordinary Timepiece...
02-06-2010, 03:41 PM
Looks very interesting, do you have a video of it?

Last edited by goiMot; 02-06-2010 at 03:48 PM.

02-06-2010, 05:47 PM
Video of gameplay

We will produce and upload a video in the coming days. If anyone is interested in receiving a promo code to play, please email me at jeb@theapphouse.com. I have a couple of extra codes I can give out.
02-06-2010, 05:56 PM
The App House pays one month of your cell phone service (up to $100)

We are running a promotion to coincide with the launch of Revz... We will randomly select one person who is a "fan" of The App House on Facebook (www/facebook.com/theapphouse). If that person can a provide proof of purchase for Revz (PDF receipt from iTunes) prior to 2/16, they will win one month of free cell phone service, up to $100. See details at our Website: http://theapphouse.com/blog/topics/news.

You can also find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/theapphouse.

Happy gaming!
02-07-2010, 10:56 AM
Video of Game Play

I have attached a link to a video of the game. One important thing to point out: to get the game started, you have to "Rev up the ball" by using rotating the device around your hand. After that, you start where you pick-up the movie.

Please check it out and let me know what you think. We are confident that this is the first game of its type available for download!

YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBTW6UACEq8

Download link:

02-07-2010, 11:17 AM
Embedded the vid

Video deleted, because it is now outdated.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL

Last edited by djflippy; 03-30-2010 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Request from the dev
02-07-2010, 01:14 PM
thanks DJ Flippy...

Appreciate it
02-08-2010, 08:59 AM
Have you tried Revz yet?

Check it out!

08-01-2010, 09:21 AM
Free Revz 2.3 Promo Codes Available!

I am releasing 10 Revz 2.3 Promo Codes today!

All I ask is that if you like the game, please leave a review on this thread and in iTunes! If you take a code, please let us know!

Try it out!

Last edited by jeb ory; 08-01-2010 at 09:33 AM. Reason: put codes elsewhere
08-01-2010, 09:41 AM
Tooked P47YT4YPLRYA. Interesting looking game but the title of this thread becomes more outdated everyday. Will leave review.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı