★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: PROGE
  • Genre: Action
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 2.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The birth of a cute, poppy mascot character!
This is a fun, simple game where you use the touch screen to move the cute character, and avoid obstacles that come from behind.
It's simple yet profound at the same time!
Charge ahead through the levels!
The controls are really easy!
By touching the left, centre or right of the screen, all you need to do is carry on avoiding obstacles!
The speed gradually gets faster, making things harder.
Aim for breaking your record!
As you achieve objectives, the number of stages that you can play will increase.
Maybe your judgement skills will increase too!

This game works on iPhone(3G,3GS)/iPod touch (first generation and second generation), but we recommend playing it on an iPhone(3GS) or iPod touch due to processing speed.
02-06-2010, 08:44 PM
02-06-2010, 08:48 PM

Why does Japan always come up with all the craziest shit?

Hakuna Matata
02-06-2010, 09:33 PM
I think this looks kind of cool. However, I would have much prefered a tilt set up.
02-06-2010, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I think this looks kind of cool. However, I would have much prefered a tilt set up.

I agree that tilt control would seemm better. Are there leaderboards ?
02-06-2010, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
I agree that tilt control would seemm better. Are there leaderboards ?
I went ahead and picked this up. There are no online leaderboards, which is odd for a game like this which is built around how far you can go.

The game has a very cool art style to it and I love how the world moves and you run forward. The character looks silly (not in a good way) almost like a hamster with a foot long hot dog on his back. Enemies looks pretty cool though.

You basically just touch one of three buttons to avoid on coming enemies that sometimes change right before you get to them. It works fine but tilt control should have been the standard here and is not even offered.

There are only four modes and I went through all of them (three have to be unlocked) in about ten minutes. They are really just different difficulty levels with a different world theme and enemies. Local high scores are kept but that won't be enough to keep anyone interested very long. The game speed is pretty slow as well and you have to get a good 2000 meters or so before it gets a little quicker.

Not a bad game but it will be deleted as soon as I need the space for another game.