★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Help funding for upcoming game!

02-07-2010, 02:12 AM
Send a message via AIM to angelsfan27vg Send a message via Yahoo to angelsfan27vg Send a message via Skype™ to angelsfan27vg
Help funding for upcoming game!

mods please move this if it's in the wrong section.

Iron Gate Studios is currently beginning development of a top-down space shooter like never before! We are currently seeking funding so be sure to check out our site at www.irongatestudios.com and check out our existing apps there!

If you donate more than $5 you will be listed in the thank you page on our website.

If you donate more than $10 you will be listed in the thank you page on our website and receive the game free.

If you donate more than $15 you will be listed in the thank you page on our website, receive the game free and get your name in the credits.

If you donate more than $25 you will be listed in the thank you page on our website, receive the game free, and be listed in the credits as an "Assistant producer".

If you donate more than $40 you will be listed in the thank you page on our website, receive the game free, be listed in the credits as an "Assistant producer" along with an advertisement on our website's "Sponsors" page.

If you donate more than $50 you will receive the game free, be listed on our website as well as in the credits as an "Producer" along with an advertisement on our website's "Sponsors" page, and receive a free Iron Gate Studios t-shirt.

If you donate more than $100 you will receive the game free, be listed on our website as well as in the credits as an "Executive producer" along with an advertisement on our website's "Sponsors" page, and receive a free Iron Gate Studios t-shirt, and a chance to design certain elements of the game!

Now is your chance to be a part of something big!

email me at angelsfan27vg@yahoo.com if you are interested in the project or would like to donate through paypal. the donate button will be up on our site soon!

Iron Gate Studios: www.irongatestudios.com
Check out our apps on the App Store!
Plus+/Gameloft Live/OpenFeint: angelsfan27vg

Last edited by angelsfan27vg; 02-07-2010 at 02:30 PM.
02-07-2010, 03:04 AM
lol'd

02-07-2010, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsfan27vg View Post
mods please move this if it's in the wrong section.

Iron Gate Studios is currently beginning development of a top-down space shooter like never before! We are currently seeking funding so be sure to check out our site at www.irongatestudios.com and check out our existing apps there!
Yes, everyone, please be sure to do just that.
02-07-2010, 11:12 AM
Looks a little sketchy. I won't necessarily hold the free web hosting and its questionable toolbar ad against them -- everyone's gotta start somewhere. (That wholly generic city scene and bland white sans serif font in the title bar has gotta go though.) But their current portfolio doesn't really inspire a whole lot of confidence in their abilities, given that their current apps are all exceptionally simple little utilities that could each be programmed in a few hours. They do have a decent graphic designer though, which is a point in their favour.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
02-07-2010, 12:47 PM
Send a message via AIM to KGameLover1
Can you say.... "LURKER ALERT"??!!!
02-07-2010, 12:52 PM
Send a message via MSN to spidey146 Send a message via Yahoo to spidey146
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGameLover1 View Post
Can you say.... "LURKER ALERT"??!!!
Why do you keep saying that, that doesn't even make sense?

As for the main topic, asking for $200 + and no offense, your apps aren't the most amazing things, I'm not really sure many people are going to go for it. Try to rethink your strategy little more than ask again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Porkenheimer View Post
Someone is ridiculing Big Albie? Kill him.
Always remember, you can't spell slaughter without laughter.
02-07-2010, 12:55 PM
Send a message via AIM to KGameLover1
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey146 View Post
Why do you keep saying that, that doesn't even make sense?

As for the main topic, asking for $200 + and no offense, your apps aren't the most amazing things, I'm not really sure many people are going to go for it. Try to rethink your strategy little more than ask again.
Lurker alert = newbie who joins just to ask for money, beta testing, or promo codes.
02-07-2010, 12:58 PM
Send a message via MSN to spidey146 Send a message via Yahoo to spidey146
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGameLover1 View Post
Lurker alert = newbie who joins just to ask for money, beta testing, or promo codes.
Firstly:Join Date: Apr 2009

Secondly did you even bother to look at his previous posts or did you just feel like upping your post count and jumping to conclusions? He's a real dev who spoke with people and actually had posts worth reading unlike SOMEONE else .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Porkenheimer View Post
Someone is ridiculing Big Albie? Kill him.
Always remember, you can't spell slaughter without laughter.
02-07-2010, 01:55 PM
I don't see myself donating $200. Maybe $199. Not $200.
02-07-2010, 02:13 PM
Sounds like a great investment.
I won't miss this chance.