★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Half Fast Games
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 25.3 MB
  • Version: 3.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Monsters have stolen the Witch's brew, now you must get back the candy ingredients.

HOW FAR CAN YOU GET? Compete on a global leaderboard by avoiding the legion of horrors to collect the ingredients for a fun Halloween.

OVERWHELMED? Collect enough candy and unleash a deadly lightning attack, destroying the approaching horde.

Some enemies are vulnerable to the Witch's Broom. Poke the Evil Eye or the Floating Zombie's Balloon to clear the path ahead.

VARIETY OF HORRORS:
-Floating Zombies
-Evil Eye
-Vampire Bats
-Flaming Jack O'Lantern
-Creepy Ghosts
-Bloody Butcher Knives
-and more!

FEATURES:
***** Open Feint *****
***** Global LeaderBoards
***** Achievements
***** Friend List with Facebook
integration
***** Random Levels: Never the Same Game Twice!

Randimonium's comments:
Virtual Joystick controls are smooooother!

Art quality has improved. Check out these screenshots for comparison. The first shot is the updated look. The second shot is the old look. I especially like how much better the zombie looks!

New Look:

Old Look:

Get the game here.

Also check out our new game Bella Boo coming out in about a week. This is a spinoff of Witch's Ride, but has completely different gameplay.
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=43337

Thanks,
Randy Solberg
Half Fast Games
02-07-2010, 08:55 PM
Looks really cool - I like the 3Dish-ness of it.

02-07-2010, 08:56 PM
I have this one!
02-07-2010, 08:57 PM
What do you do in the game and are there leaderboards ?
02-07-2010, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
What do you do in the game and are there leaderboards ?
Great question. Yes there are Open Feint leaderboards and achievements. The main object of the game is to travel as far as possible before dying, like Canabalt. Here is the game's description:

Monsters have stolen the Witch's brew, now you must get back the candy ingredients.

HOW FAR CAN YOU GET? Compete on a global leaderboard by avoiding the legion of horrors to collect the ingredients for a fun Halloween.

OVERWHELMED? Collect enough candy and unleash a deadly lightning attack, destroying the approaching horde.

Some enemies are vulnerable to the Witch's Broom. Poke the Evil Eye or the Floating Zombie's Balloon to clear the path ahead.

VARIETY OF HORRORS:
-Floating Zombies
-Evil Eye
-Vampire Bats
-Flaming Jack O'Lantern
-Creepy Ghosts
-Bloody Butcher Knives
-and more!

FEATURES:
***** Open Feint *****
***** Global LeaderBoards
***** Achievements
***** Friend List with Facebook
integration
***** Random Levels: Never the Same Game Twice!
02-07-2010, 10:14 PM
I remember this was a good game when I got it a while ago around Halloween. I'll have to check out the update.
02-07-2010, 10:41 PM
A video might help sell it
02-08-2010, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
I remember this was a good game when I got it a while ago around Halloween. I'll have to check out the update.
Thanks. Have you played it since the wide mode was added? I feel like it's way more fun than the classic mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
A video might help sell it
Good call. We've just been so busy making the new game, and the Witchs Ride update, that we haven't had time to make a good video for Witch's Ride. I'll see if we can get a video made soon.
02-08-2010, 04:20 AM
Can't wait to try out this new updated version. I love this game even though I'm not that great at it. I play it year round, not just Halloween when I got it.

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
02-09-2010, 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randimonium View Post
Thanks.
Good call. We've just been so busy making the new game, and the Witchs Ride update, that we haven't had time to make a good video for Witch's Ride. I'll see if we can get a video made soon.
Actually I can do eve better. Here is a link to the free version, which also has been updated with the same updates as the paid version.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/all-hallows-eve-witchs-ride/id345406638?mt=8