★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Revz > Arcade Action from The App House

02-08-2010, 07:04 PM
Revz > Arcade Action from The App House

We just launched Revz this weekend. Fast-paced, arcade style action is back and better than ever! At only .99, it's an incredibly addicting and challenging game that is unlike anything you've ever played.

You can download Revz at:
Revzgame

Watch a Video of Revz (but playing it is more fun)

We are also offering a promotion; download the game and join our Facebook fan page and you could win $100!

Jeb Ory
www.theapphouse.com
02-08-2010, 07:07 PM
Just to make things look nicer -

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer

02-08-2010, 07:13 PM
Thanks!

Much appreciated!
02-09-2010, 08:36 AM
Did anyone check out Revz today?

If you want to win $100, download Revz and join our Facebook Fan Page!
02-10-2010, 09:13 AM
Bump!

This is a very great and addictive game! Love it!
03-25-2010, 07:49 PM
Hi Everyone!

We've just released v. 2.0 of Revz. We've revamped most of the game's graphics (some new screenshots above), and included a few new gameplay features.

Here's the changelog:

- Improved/polished most in-game graphics
- Added an assist item that can be used once per game to get out of a pinch or to get the ball moving at game start (an alternative to "wrist-rolling")

- Added stars. There are three stars present at all times in the background. Each acquired star yields 1,000 points! Going for these will have you moving up the leaderboard fast!

Please check this app out, rate it (well, if you love it like we do, hehe), and make your way up our leaderboard! We appreciate any and all feedback!
03-25-2010, 08:47 PM
For those that are looking for fun but different gameplay you need to get this game. I have bought and or downloaded and played over 250 apps. This is one of the most original that I have found. The game seems to be simple, but is in all actuality a deep game. It is a pick up and play game. If you have a couple of minutes this is one that will fill the time well.
To start off you litterally get the ball rolling, you need to keep it going with a boost button that you refill by tapping any green orbs flying by, all while keeping an eye on the rolling ball. Their are also other bonuses that you can tap and some that are negative.
The game also has a local high score list and a global high score list.
This app. gets a 10/10 for originality on a pick up and play game.
8.75/10 for graphics.
10/10 for sound, semi-basic but fits game perfectly. Can also play music stored on ipod/iphone.
9/10 for gameplay. Once you learn how to play, you just want to keep trying to get a higher score.
03-25-2010, 11:20 PM
Thank for you the review sleb. Too bad I can't keep a thread near the top of the forum for more than 10 minutes (saturated market?!). :-) I am partial, but I really like the points you made in your review. What I mean is... you appreciated/noticed/confirmed a lot of the things I was trying to accomplish with this game, which makes me happy.
06-14-2010, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaStreak View Post
Thank for you the review sleb. Too bad I can't keep a thread near the top of the forum for more than 10 minutes (saturated market?!). :-) I am partial, but I really like the points you made in your review. What I mean is... you appreciated/noticed/confirmed a lot of the things I was trying to accomplish with this game, which makes me happy.
Wanted to bring this thread back up. For arcade action lovers, Revz (www.revzgame.com) another title from The App House (www.theapphouse.com), the publisher of Simon Graham and the Extraordinary Timepiece(www.extraordinarytimepiece.com)! Check it out!