★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Tired of killing zombies? Try farming them!

Play the #1 farm game in the App Store!

FARM - grow and harvest your very own zombies
CHOOSE - from a wide variety of crops and zombies. 100% organic!
INVADE fight zombie prejudice by unleashing your home grown zombies on the enemy!
CUSTOMIZE unleash your inner or outer designer with the large array of decorations to jazz up your farm
PLAY play tag with your friends on their farms & check out what your friends are doing with their farms
CREATE experiment and mutate different plants and zombies to create a one of a kind zombie team!

Find out more at zombiefarmgame.com

Contact us for help at http://theplayforge.zendesk.com

Makers of ZOMBIE FARM, the #1 zombie game on the App Store
Visit us at theplayforge.com
Twitter twitter.com/theplayforge

SunriseMoon's comments:

YouTube: video
02-09-2010, 12:00 AM
lol great idea, I'll try it! .

Be sure to check out Shadow Era, a trading card game now with almost 3 million players, cross-platform multiplayer for iPhone, Android, web, PC and Mac for FREE!

02-09-2010, 01:44 AM
Q: What can every farm use?

A: More BRAINS!!!

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
02-09-2010, 07:26 AM

I'll have to wait until I get home unless I find some wifi where I'm working today. Looks really good, can't wait.
If it wasn't for toucharcade this app would probably have not been seen and lost forever.

Last edited by Derochea72; 02-09-2010 at 07:29 AM.
02-09-2010, 07:40 AM
I downloaded the game this morning and it seems great! I have never played Farmville, though, and I am having a tough time getting going. Does anyone have any tips or anything that would help? Also, how do you get brains? It seems like, at some point, you attack the farmer next door but not sure how to start that.

Seems great though, I have my alarm set to tell me when to check my carrots so they don't wilt. Am I already addicted??
02-09-2010, 07:44 AM
Why is it free? Are there ads?

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
02-09-2010, 07:50 AM
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
Why is it free? Are there ads?
In-app purchases. Gotta say I'm a little disappointed, some of the menus are a little slow and unresponsive too.

The game itself is alright, it's just those few annoyances that could have been improved upon making the rest of it look bad. Still waiting on the ultimate FarmVille clone... or an official port.

゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Last edited by MidianGTX; 02-09-2010 at 07:53 AM.
02-09-2010, 08:51 AM
I agree, some of the menus are slow to respond. I am liking it though. The graphics are good for what they are trying to achieve. I like the zombies! Though I am not sure what I am supposed to do with them yet. Again, I don't have a point of reference since I haven't played Farmville, as to if things are done better there. Hopefully the menus will get fixed in an update, though. A small tutorial would be helpful, as well.

Last edited by Jeeters; 02-09-2010 at 08:55 AM.
02-09-2010, 09:08 AM
Send a message via ICQ to nonexist Send a message via MSN to nonexist Send a message via Skype™ to nonexist
First time playing a farm game. Until now I have notice you gain experience to increase level and get better stuff, only have 1 zombie for a max of 16, I guess I need a full army to going and attack a farm next door.

They have a facebook page http://www.facebook.com/apps/applica...5852295&ref=ts

GameCenter: nonex1st
Follow @lycano
02-09-2010, 09:12 AM
Lol, I wouldn't mind zombies taking out all the people that use Farmville