★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: #1 Puzzle Game Germany
#1 Puzzle Game Austria

"One of the most addictive iPhone apps Ive ever laid my hands on" 4.5/5 (www.gameandplayer.net)

"It's fast-paced, simple, and addictive."
(thedigitallifestyle.tv)

"I think your kids (and you !) will have fun on this app."
(appsandhats.com)

"Doppelgänger features very good and simple designs, subtle sounds, and a fantastic help page to get players set up and going. The game is priced low and provides hours of entertainment for both individual players and groups"
(iphoneincanada.ca)

Help Frank Blank to remember! Doppelgänger is an arcade version of the popular game "pairs".
Contrary to the classic version there are only a certain amount of misses allowed while searching for identical pairs of cards. If you manage to reveal all pairs you advance to the next round - but only one miss too much, and you are "game over".

The intuitive and established game principle is suited for all ages and makes Doppelgänger a perfect casual game. However, also ambitious players will get their money's worth during the more than 40 levels: the number of cards per round increases constantly during the game. Absolute concentration is mandatory to master the higher levels.

For the hardcore gamer Doppelgänger provides a combo-system and bonus levels. Only systematic play will lead you to one of the ranks in the online score boards

Doppelgänger was developed with a lot of attention to details. The gameplay is fluid with no interruptions or load-times, animations are simple but elegantly used. But the definitive highlight are the more than 200 different cards from a variety of themes: every single graphic was hand-drawn specifically for Doppelgänger.

Put your memory to a test with Doppelgänger, the game that makes you smarter!

Features:
- 200+ lovely drawn graphics
- 3 different level strings, no game is the same
- bonus levels
- online leader board
- fully playable with one hand
- automatic save/continue function
- quick load time

tilluigi's comments:

YouTube: video
02-14-2010, 12:24 PM
never really liked memory/pairs, but was into the game's graphics style right away. after playing for some days now, i must say that doppelgänger is really fun and worth having. gameplay is still as simple as it can be, but with the system of misses it's a real challenge.

perfect for casual gaming.

02-14-2010, 01:04 PM
Thanks! I used TYAE79H6JAWK. I'll edit my post and let you know what I think.
02-15-2010, 02:23 AM
one more promo code!

@whosatm: how'dya like Doppelgänger? let us know!

the last promo-code is probably still valid, haven't of of anything else 'till now. reactions to the game so far a very positive to say the least. go for it!
02-23-2010, 10:25 AM
Doppelgänger has entered the top 100 of all genres in the german appstore today! it is are also featured in the "new and noteworthy" section of the frontpage.
sorry for bragging, but i had to release the excitement somehow!
02-23-2010, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilluigi View Post
Doppelgänger has entered the top 100 of all genres in the german appstore today! it is are also featured in the "new and noteworthy" section of the frontpage.
sorry for bragging, but i had to release the excitement somehow!
Congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
02-23-2010, 12:10 PM
thanks! how do i make my game show up as a "rateable" entry in the forums, btw?
02-23-2010, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilluigi View Post
thanks! how do i make my game show up as a "rateable" entry in the forums, btw?
replace everything you've got up there and replace with this:

[appinfo = all]itunes link to game[ /appinfo]

...but take out all the spaces

embedded video:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

Last edited by Devilishly Good; 02-23-2010 at 12:16 PM.
02-23-2010, 12:36 PM
doesnt work for some reason..

i tried it, but it doesn't look as advertised? is there any other setting i need to make?

SORRY, WORKS PERFECTLY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
replace everything you've got up there and replace with this:

[appinfo = all]itunes link to game[ /appinfo]

...but take out all the spaces

embedded video:

YouTube: video
02-25-2010, 07:56 AM
Thousands of players can't be wrong! : Doppelgänger has entered the TOP 10 Games-Charts here in Germany. (#23 all genres, #4 puzzle games). Reviews are 90% 5 stars. Why does the US seem to be ignoring us? Why do all the major blogs post the same games every single day?