★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: iSuperMe with unique game design is a simple yet very addictive and difficult game.

Are you more of a left brain or right brain person? If you are pretty balanced in the middle, chances are you will succeed iSuperMe.

Features:
- Unique game design
- Advance graphics and sound effects
- Two game modes
- Challenging fun for kids of all ages
- Global online high scores

Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/renderplace

*12-FEB-2010*
In just one promotional day iSuperMe ranks in top 300!

renderplace's comments:
Hello,

I'm developer of new game iSuperMe. The game is very simple, yet hard if you want to score big one

******************* IMPORTANT NOTICE! ****************
*************** ON SALE till version 1.1 is out! ***********

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/isuperme/id352278753?mt=8

For any suggestions/comments I'm also available via http://twitter.com/renderplace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-8AvjVBlf8

Hope, some of you might find it interesting.
02-09-2010, 04:32 PM
I got the second code W6HK7EW3EH3J. I'll check it out as soon as I can get to wi-fi to download it. Thanks!

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic

02-09-2010, 04:35 PM
I got the first code(XE6WRLYM6N7F).

Pretty interesting game idea. I'll let you know what I think.

Thanks!
02-09-2010, 04:36 PM
I think I'll be the first to make an ImNoSuperMe joke. There, did you enjoy it?

The game looks pretty cool... perhaps a little to simplistic for my tastes but the art style is awesome.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
02-09-2010, 05:05 PM
I will wait for impressions. How are the leaderboards from anyone who has played and why do people still make their own leaderboards and not use OF or Plus+ ? The odd time , an alternate leaderboards turns out to be very nice but at this point people have all their friends and are all set up on OF , Plus and even Agon. etc....But it would be nice if devs would stick to one social platform. We have a few popular ones and I am not sure we need tons of indie ones. It confuses things.

Last edited by cranker; 02-09-2010 at 05:08 PM.
02-09-2010, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
I think I'll be the first to make an ImNoSuperMe joke. There, did you enjoy it?
Yes!

Here's that video embedded:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
02-09-2010, 05:26 PM
One NOTE, the youtube video is a bit slow comparing to the real game on the iPhone/iPod touch, unfortunately my development machine cannot handle iSimulate+iShowU at the same time very well
02-09-2010, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by renderplace View Post
One NOTE, the youtube video is a bit slow comparing to the real game on the iPhone/iPod touch, unfortunately my development machine cannot handle iSimulate+iShowU at the same time very well
If the video is slightly misleading you might want to put an annotation on it somewhere. I can't remember how exactly but it should be easy to find in YouTube's "edit video" settings.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
02-09-2010, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
If the video is slightly misleading you might want to put an annotation on it somewhere. I can't remember how exactly but it should be easy to find in YouTube's "edit video" settings.
Tnx! I just added annotation to the video.
02-09-2010, 06:06 PM
To be truthful, I'm not sure I understand the game. I played the Time mode a couple of times, then decided to look for some instructions. I thought I could figure it out on my own, but I was wrong. Even after watching the instruction video, I still don't get it. I'm a visual person, but I think that traditional pictures may be a better way to show how to play the game, rather than the video.

OK, so, you want to hit the hand or foot icons along the bottom at a time where your character will touch the spinning ball in the proper field (flesh color=hand, yellow=foot). When do you touch blue? I also couldn't get the score multiplier to work either. I realize that I need more time to figure out the basics of the game. My high score after about 6 games is 16. lol

I'll continue to work it out, but I think I need better guidance.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic