★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Anyone else have this feeling? And suggestions please.

02-09-2010, 11:35 PM
Anyone else have this feeling? And suggestions please.

I'm having this feeling where I don't really WANT to play anything, and I can't find anything I want to play. Anyone else get this feeling sometimes?

Also, recommend me a few apps you don't think I have. Just shoot with your best suggestions, and I'll see if I want them or not. It might cure my Appolethargism right now.

Oh, and is X-Plane Carrier any good?
02-09-2010, 11:37 PM
Yeah that happens to me too. I have a feeling we're turning into App collectors rather than App users.

Bombardiers guild is a suggestion

02-09-2010, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by da shiz wiz 19 View Post
Yeah that happens to me too. I have a feeling we're turning into App collectors rather than App users.

Surprisingly... I don't have that. Is it any good?
02-09-2010, 11:38 PM
Quote:

app collectors indeed..sigh.
GO PLAY GTA, I DARE YOU.

Twitter: @back2this
02-09-2010, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunning View Post
yes.
how about battle blasters?

Twitter: @back2this
02-09-2010, 11:41 PM
I get this ALL the time. I still haven't found the holy grail of apps satisfies my cravings...
02-09-2010, 11:42 PM
Blue Defense/Attack or Red Conquest.

back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunning View Post
Well I have a biased opinion since I played it like crazy. I think it's pretty awesome.
Graphics are fantastic. Really they are.
Sounds are pretty good but feel kind of 'empty', but since it's in space I'm pretty sure it's going for that feel.
Gameplay is unqiue. It's an artillary game where you're in fixed positions and have shield and the planets have gravity. The longer your missile flies around the more powerful it gets.
All the opponent varients yield around 500 levels. I like to replay certain levels in order to get the most powerful shot possible. My record for biggest shot is 11K

I was addicted to it since I could pick it up any where and play it with one hand, plus games were quick. Update is coming out with online highscores soon.
completely agreed.
I buy all these top-tier games (gta, nova, avatar, real racing) and end up never really playing them.

I realized I much prefer the games I can play for two minutes at a time, like doodle jump, canabalt, iblast moki, etc.
02-09-2010, 11:43 PM
Quote:
Well I have a biased opinion since I played it like crazy. I think it's pretty awesome.
Graphics are fantastic. Really they are.
Sounds are pretty good but feel kind of 'empty', but since it's in space I'm pretty sure it's going for that feel.
Gameplay is unqiue. It's an artillary game where you're in fixed positions and have shield and the planets have gravity. The longer your missile flies around the more powerful it gets.
All the opponent varients yield around 500 levels. I like to replay certain levels in order to get the most powerful shot possible. My record for biggest shot is 11K

I was addicted to it since I could pick it up any where and play it with one hand, plus games were quick. Update is coming out with online highscores soon.
Alright, I'll definitely take a look at that. Sounds cool!