★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Daisy Maes peaceful, simple life in her little desert trailer park will never be the same. A full scale alien attack on earth has begun and Daisy becomes the unlikely heroine outta nowhere. Take hold of the steering wheel and help Daisy Mae shoot and blast her way to victory in this fun and quirky dual stick shooter. Aliens: you have been served!

Features:

More aliens than you can shake a stick at!
The baddest selection of weapons known to folks round these here parts
Purty graphics and fancy sounds effects
Sassy costumes to unlock for Daisy Maes alien hoedown
Daisy Mae taunt moves to kill the aliens dead in their tracks
Control options to suit every varmints needs
VIP points to be earned towards an additional costume
Global leaderboards
Auto save
OpenFeint enabled
Tons of OpenFeint achievements and points up for grabs!

Grab the complete IUGO games collection on the App Store including: Toy Bot Diaries Entry 1, Toy Bot Diaries Entry 2, Toy Bot Diaries Entry 3, Shaky Summit, Zombie Attack!, Freeballin, Spy Bot Chronicles, Star Hogs, Toy Bot Compilation, Toy Bot Mini Missions, Zombie Attack! Second Wave, A.D.D., Cliffed and Implode!
02-10-2010, 12:05 AM
Damn eggz, you're too fast for me.

02-10-2010, 12:22 AM
I picked this up and love it. This game has such a cool look to it and it plays great. There are a number of control options and you can turn off the filter if you don't want the grind house look.
02-10-2010, 12:23 AM
Woah, you're fast eggz. Haha almost all of these recent releases you've covered!
I'm gonna pass on this though. The video made it look really easy and kinda dumb. Auto aim/shoot? What's the point?
(not saying it won't be great, but I'm not gonna tofft.)

Funny Videos! My Youtube Channel
Check it out!
Proud Beta Tester of- The Infinity Project and Mission Europa
Fav. Games on PS3- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Portal, HalfLife2, Uncharted 2
02-10-2010, 12:25 AM
Where's the video?

I'm still really enjoying BloodnGunz at the moment, so I'm not sure I will pick this up but I'm tempted.
02-10-2010, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by medianotzu View Post
Where's the video?

I'm still really enjoying BloodnGunz at the moment, so I'm not sure I will pick this up but I'm tempted.
They previewed the game on the front page about... Two weeks ago? Idk, there are just SO many good games lately, so I'm gonna pass.

Funny Videos! My Youtube Channel
Check it out!
Proud Beta Tester of- The Infinity Project and Mission Europa
Fav. Games on PS3- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Portal, HalfLife2, Uncharted 2
02-10-2010, 12:36 AM
Hey thanks guys for posting about Daisy Mae! We're very excited she's ready for action on the App Store!

Here's the YouTube Video.

This game is on sale for the moment so I suggest picking it up NOW!
02-10-2010, 12:40 AM
Without a second thought I bought this. It's crappy I was having a dual stick shooter crisis about a half-hour ago and so I picked up Dawn of the Dead(pretty good for $.99 IMO).

Anyway, I'm excited to play Daisy Mae Thanks IUGO, I'll let you all know what I think in a bit.

Richard

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
02-10-2010, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
They previewed the game on the front page about... Two weeks ago? Idk, there are just SO many good games lately, so I'm gonna pass.
Oh, yeah. I remember the bouncing boobs from the vid. Anyway, I might have to pass too. It looks good, but I just don't think there are any open spots on my device for it.
02-10-2010, 12:52 AM
7229, impressive Bazooka!

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon