• Publisher: Bulkypix
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 19.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.5 (2)
App description: Start your engine, cross the starting line and... Gooooaaaaaal!

Play soccer while racing a car: you dreamt of it and now you can thanks to SocCars!

SocCars is an exciting action game combining soccer and engines with endless challenges!

In fever pitched arenas with roaring crowds and engines, confront your opponents in one-to-one matches.

Dribble, accelerate, dummy, brake, shoot, overtake... In SocCars, to be awarded the Golden Ball your legs and head are not enough: you must also be an ace driver!

Ten incredible cars, all different and with unique features. Many types are available to suit your style, from the extremely agile racing car, ideal to overtake opponents, to the heavy armoured vehicle, the championships best defence.
Expect clever, tenacious opponents with evolving tactics!

Be the first to collect the bonuses that appear on the terrain and make your opponents raging mad!
With the Rocket feature you can deflect the balls trajectory,
selecting Freezer will immobilize your opponent for a moment,
while Magnetic will draw the ball towards you.

Three different game arenas which change according to your encounters.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

02-10-2010, 05:21 AM
This looks good. I don't suppose there's online multiplayer?

02-10-2010, 05:23 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
i followed the pre-release thread i will definitely pick this up when it is out in germany

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games
02-10-2010, 05:27 AM
damn I didn't know about this. Its only $.99 too I'll be picking it up tonight.
02-10-2010, 05:40 AM
I am hoping there is local multiplayer.
02-10-2010, 06:02 PM
Very simple and very fun game. BUT. No multiplayer of any kind. Which renders the whole thing somewhat pointless.

With multiplayer, replay value of something like this ramps up to "infinite." Without it, it can be measured in minutes. Dear developers, what were you thinking?

Online multiplayer is what's really needed here as far as I'm concerned, but why even so much as local has not been included is beyond me.
02-10-2010, 07:08 PM
I was going to grab this but without any multiplayer, I might pass. Looks cool though.
02-10-2010, 10:54 PM
Now available in the U.S. store.
02-10-2010, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I was going to grab this but without any multiplayer, I might pass. Looks cool though.

Pass. I don't get it. Do the devs play their own games to see if they will be fun ? No offence, it's just a pity that so many games that need multiplayer to have a chance to be successful come out for 1 player only
02-11-2010, 04:05 PM
looks good..... is it worth my dollar? like with replayability?