★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What are some good survival games?

02-10-2010, 04:55 PM
#1
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 490
Send a message via AIM to Bok Choy
What are some good survival games?

I'm looking for some good survival games... I have Minigore, COD: Zombies, etc. Preferably an FPS. Any titles you'd recommend?

EDIT: I have COD: Zombies, Guerilla Bob, Minigore, iDracula, Welcome To Hell, Dead Strike, Cartoon Wars Gunner, Meteor Blitz, Alive4Ever.... I think that's it.

Playing! MC2: Black Pegasus, Super Mega Worm, Parachute Panic, Fruit Ninja, Sonic 4, Reckless Racing, Samurai II: Vengence
@parkerewan

Last edited by Bok Choy; 02-10-2010 at 05:56 PM.
02-10-2010, 04:59 PM
#2
Survival FPS: Sick of Santa
Alive 4 ever has a survival mode, but I bet you already have that.

02-10-2010, 05:00 PM
#3
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 490
Send a message via AIM to Bok Choy
Quote:
Originally Posted by da shiz wiz 19 View Post
Survival FPS: Sick of Santa
Alive 4 ever has a survival mode, but I bet you already have that.
Yeah, I have Alive4Ever. I looked at Sick Of Santa, but on the iTunes page they said "Warning, this app does not run of jailbroken devices" and mine is. So.. yeh. >.>

Playing! MC2: Black Pegasus, Super Mega Worm, Parachute Panic, Fruit Ninja, Sonic 4, Reckless Racing, Samurai II: Vengence
@parkerewan
02-10-2010, 05:01 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bok Choy View Post
Yeah, I have Alive4Ever. I looked at Sick Of Santa, but on the iTunes page they said "Warning, this app does not run of jailbroken devices" and mine is. So.. yeh. >.>
Yeah I saw that too. Mine is jailbroken and it runs fine, but no promises.
02-10-2010, 05:24 PM
#5
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 754
its not reeeally a survival game, but doodle jump has blood, weapons, explosions and shooting- highly recommend
02-10-2010, 05:25 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspargusman View Post
its not reeeally a survival game, but doodle jump has blood, weapons, explosions and shooting- highly recommend
You just made Doodle Jump sound so bad ass in that post.
02-10-2010, 05:28 PM
#7
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 490
Send a message via AIM to Bok Choy
Have it xD

Playing! MC2: Black Pegasus, Super Mega Worm, Parachute Panic, Fruit Ninja, Sonic 4, Reckless Racing, Samurai II: Vengence
@parkerewan
02-10-2010, 05:28 PM
#8
Welcome to Hell isn't bad, and it's on sale for .99.
02-10-2010, 05:29 PM
#9
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 490
Send a message via AIM to Bok Choy
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Welcome to Hell isn't bad, and it's on sale for .99.
Meh.. have it.

Playing! MC2: Black Pegasus, Super Mega Worm, Parachute Panic, Fruit Ninja, Sonic 4, Reckless Racing, Samurai II: Vengence
@parkerewan
02-10-2010, 05:30 PM
#10
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 4,461
Daisy Mae's Alien Buffet