★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Antecea Inc.
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 4.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Tower Wars is an all new gameplay experience that combines the best elements of air hockey and pinball. It's non-stop action and mayhem!

FEATURES:
Three complete levels (ice, arena, and jungle).
Two player support over bluetooth
A.I. opponent with three difficulty settings.

YOUR MISSION:
Shoot the puck into the opponent's cannon. Capture towers and power-ups to upgrade your weapon as you battle it out!
02-11-2010, 03:20 AM
Waiting for Godot

I hope someone posts some impressions of this one soon. I'd bite but today I got suckered into Pac-Man Championship Edition. You pay for the game and get a small part of it. Money rape.
02-13-2010, 02:17 PM
Now FREE for a limited time!
02-13-2010, 03:14 PM
I bought it free! But I am too busy to try it out just yet.
02-13-2010, 03:23 PM
Tower Wars - "Combines the best elements of air hockey and pinball", the manufacturer describes this game. For me personally it is really neither. That said doesn't mean that it's a bad game. Not at all.

The steerable continuous fire in the form of small slices from the gun should push the puck into the opponent's mid-gate. The large slices are the towers, and they can improve the speed of the ammunition when hit; there are also other power-ups (upgrade fire frequency), which look like purple pucks. Three playgrounds, three difficulty levels for the computer opponents are adjustable. Two players can use the Bluetooth technology to nudge the towers against each other, especially in this form rather entertaining.

Worked in our brief testing (iPhone 3G + iPhone 3GS) excellent so far. Try it out. Thanks for freebie.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
04-20-2010, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.