★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Flick Fishing Weekend Sale

01-30-2009, 01:13 PM
Flick Fishing Weekend Sale

Hey guys,

It's been a super busy week at Freeverse. With Strange Flavour finishing up SlotZ 1.1 and submitting the update to Apple and our upcoming Days of Thunder game (as well as lots of work on Flick Baseball) everyone is feeling stressed.

So we are putting Flick Fishing on sale this weekend and are encouraging everyone to sit back and relax and go fishing.

I've made a lot of games. You've played them.
01-30-2009, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippieman View Post
Hey guys,

It's been a super busy week at Freeverse. With Strange Flavour finishing up SlotZ 1.1 and submitting the update to Apple and our upcoming Days of Thunder game (as well as lots of work on Flick Baseball) everyone is feeling stressed.

So we are putting Flick Fishing on sale this weekend and are encouraging everyone to sit back and relax and go fishing.
maybe put sltoz racer back on sale (hint hint)

If anybody here doesn't have flick fishing they should definately get it, its a great game

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago

01-30-2009, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo19 View Post
maybe put sltoz racer back on sale (hint hint)

If anybody here doesn't have flick fishing they should definately get it, its a great game
There aren't any plans for SlotZ Racer to be on sale as we have a starving coder and artist to support (yes, it's dinner time ), but you can grab SlotZ and Flick Fishing for under $4 this weekend!
01-30-2009, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwilnik View Post
There aren't any plans for SlotZ Racer to be on sale as we have a starving coder and artist to support (yes, it's dinner time ), but you can grab SlotZ and Flick Fishing for under $4 this weekend!
think I'll pass, I already have flick fishing. and 2.99$.... let's just say I'm cheap.

some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
01-30-2009, 01:25 PM
I tried flick fishing on my friends ipod touch before i had one, and that was the game that sold me on finally buying an ipod, amazing game. pick it up for the price if you dont already have it
01-30-2009, 01:27 PM
Quote:
think I'll pass, I already have flick fishing. and 2.99$.... let's just say I'm cheap.
That's a shame, your passing up on an amazing game.

If I had a choice, I'd pass up three $0.99 games just to get SlotZ, if I didn't have it already.

I'm not even a fan of racing games. ^ ^

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
01-30-2009, 01:29 PM
NIce, picking it up now thanks for the sale!

Favorites: Siralim | Cavern | Dungeonism | Avadon | Solomon's Keep | Endless Depths | Tallowmere
Now Playing: Dungeons of Chaos UNITY EDITION | Siralim 2
01-30-2009, 01:30 PM
Quote:
You should be more vigilant then. Slotz Racing was released at $0.99. No logical reason for it to go on sale as:

1. it is doing well in the App store

2. It will shortly be massively updated.

Apart from its earlier releases, Freeverse has rewarded early adopters of its new releases with lower pricing, which makes sense, as it is often they who provide the feedback to move the game forward to successive iterations, at which point a higher price becomes justified based on the improved content provided.

창의력
"Dream as though you will live forever; live as though you would die today."

Last edited by salsamd; 01-30-2009 at 01:35 PM.
01-30-2009, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donburns99 View Post
That's a shame, your passing up on an amazing game.

If I had a choice, I'd pass up three $0.99 games just to get SlotZ, if I didn't have it already.

I'm not even a fan of racing games. ^ ^
Totally Agree. I have no racers other than SlotZ, and really, that's all I need.
I'm never one to say a game is worth it's price, I always want it cheaper but for what you're getting with SlotZ, including the pending update, it's a steal.

Flick Fishing back on sale is a must grab as well.
These 2 games combined are way better than most of the $4.99 games in the store right now, and have more play value then most as well.
Do yourself a favour and grab both if you haven't.
That's all there is to say...
01-30-2009, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsamd View Post
You should be more vigilant then. Slotz Racing was released at $0.99. No logical reason for it to go on sale as:

1. it is doing well in the App store

2. It will shortly be massively updated.
yeah, one of the reasons is that I passed on getting it at 99 cents but when I realized it would be fun to play, the sale had already ended. So I have it sniped, even if it never goes on sale.

some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...