★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Need Programmers for Ipad game

02-11-2010, 11:43 AM
#1
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 385
Need Programmers for Ipad game

I need programmers, Music and artists for an Ipad game. i want to make the best game in the App store for the Ipad. ive already begun designing it and it is amazing so far.

i would even go so far as to say people might even pick up the Ipad just to play this.

but i digress.. i need people who are willing to work on royalties and people who can get together regular over some kidn of Skype or Ventrilo setting so we can discuss what we have. this is not going to be an easy task but i assure you if this game is done right you will go down in Ipad history

feel free to contact me at bahazal_42 at yahoo dot com.

please do not contact me if you dont have the time to devote to this, or if you dont have a way to communicate. also if possible no one outside the USA.

must be willing to sign non disclosure agreements and a contract for your services. a good idea still needs good execution.
02-11-2010, 11:58 AM
#2
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,741
You might want to post some info about what you do, or work you've done... you might not get taken seriously otherwise.

  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

02-11-2010, 11:59 AM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
You might want to post some info about what you do, or work you've done... you might not get taken seriously otherwise.
but he doesnt want anyone to know..ahaha so silly I have done this in the past, and it never works. YOU NEED TO POST A LITTLE INFO

The Life Blog
Minecraft
02-11-2010, 12:10 PM
#4
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by The prez 12521 View Post
but he doesnt want anyone to know..ahaha so silly I have done this in the past, and it never works. YOU NEED TO POST A LITTLE INFO

ok what info do you suggest i post.

its an MMO.
02-11-2010, 12:15 PM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by starcat View Post
ok what info do you suggest i post.

its an MMO.
well if its a MMO, what type? Something like W.o.W. or something like mafia wars?

do you have servers? What do you need for the actual game? How many people do you need? How long do you think this will take? Are you going to provide anything for the team like software? etc..

The Life Blog
Minecraft
02-11-2010, 12:23 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by The prez 12521 View Post
well if its a MMO, what type? Something like W.o.W. or something like mafia wars?

do you have servers? What do you need for the actual game? How many people do you need? How long do you think this will take? Are you going to provide anything for the team like software? etc..
Right now its still in the Development stage. the idea is to get a group of people togeather and finish the design of the game as a group so each person can do their job better. each person will have a stake in the game.

i dont know what aspect of wow you mean. its an MMO as in multiple people will be playing it.. no i dont have servers. i need people to discuss the game and such with before we move on to the what we need part. this is at the beginning stages so its not like i have everything ready to go lol.

no software. this is my first attempt. im just the guy who comes up with the concept and stories and lays everything out, then gathers the appropriate people and pieces everything togeather. i have no programming experience, i cant draw. and im a drummer. but thats all i can offer for music.
02-11-2010, 12:26 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by starcat View Post
Right now its still in the Development stage. the idea is to get a group of people togeather and finish the design of the game as a group so each person can do their job better. each person will have a stake in the game.

i dont know what aspect of wow you mean. its an MMO as in multiple people will be playing it.. no i dont have servers. i need people to discuss the game and such with before we move on to the what we need part. this is at the beginning stages so its not like i have everything ready to go lol.

no software. this is my first attempt. im just the guy who comes up with the concept and stories and lays everything out, then gathers the appropriate people and pieces everything togeather. i have no programming experience, i cant draw. and im a drummer. but thats all i can offer for music.
Ah, i see. much like me my friend, yet i can draw and do 3D ahaha but the MMO aspect, there are games that are MMORPG's like world of warcraft, or something like mafia wars which is still an MMO

The Life Blog
Minecraft
02-11-2010, 12:37 PM
#8
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by The prez 12521 View Post
Ah, i see. much like me my friend, yet i can draw and do 3D ahaha but the MMO aspect, there are games that are MMORPG's like world of warcraft, or something like mafia wars which is still an MMO
ah well then i guess its going to be like wow.

i dont want to call it a Wow killer. but its going to be something you will want to play if you have an ipad.

i wanna get to thei dea first before someone else does. and someone else will.
02-11-2010, 12:38 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by starcat View Post
ah well then i guess its going to be like wow.

i dont want to call it a Wow killer. but its going to be something you will want to play if you have an ipad.

i wanna get to thei dea first before someone else does. and someone else will.
Blizzard is stalking you as we speak...Just kidding ahahaa but im kind of intersted...

The Life Blog
Minecraft
02-11-2010, 12:50 PM
#10
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by The prez 12521 View Post
Blizzard is stalking you as we speak...Just kidding ahahaa but im kind of intersted...
psh blizzard wishes i worked for them.

no no. i have a Motto. "never enough"

you can NEVER pack enough awesome into a game. the problem is you gotta do it just right.

wow has become..right click..get on yer mount.. or "summon me"

ok i press this button once or twice.. gimmie my loot.. ok i press this button once or twice in PVP..

theres no dynamic ANYTHING in wow.

the only reason wow is popular is because its the best option around. thats not a success.. thats toleration.. it started out successfull because it was the new thing.. they have yet to keep it new and interesting so now people are BEGGING for an alternative.

im not offering that alternative because the mass majority probably wont have an Ipad untill it offers MUCH more than it does now.. like multi tasking camera etc.. etc.

however this game will Make you WANT to play it. not SIGH i have nothing better to do so i Might as well play wow.