Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-01-2010, 12:24 AM

Please donīt send private messages for AA help requests. You may help others with your question in the forum, so here we go

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest390 (PM)
I just went into the house of cards and tried to defeat the boss but I don't have enough skills and need to keep looking for more skill caves. My problem is I can't go anywhere without the girl character. All my saved games are after she has already been taken. How can I get her back? Am I really screwed? Please let me know what I can do. Thank you so much for this amazing game.
You should go to the shop in the town and purchase some golden apples or normal apples. If you buy normal apples configure them as equip item and use them quickly during your fight with the boss.

I also recommend to use sword skill 1 (charge your attack by holding the attack button). You find sword skill 1 in a cave near the beach (west).
Old 06-04-2010, 10:49 PM

Uh oh, I think I made a huge mistake. I turned the beautiful clock into the shiny clock instead of the old clock. Is there anyway to fix that?

The second boss seems very hard to kill without it.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:55 AM

Unfortunately, if you donīt have an old savegame with the clock thereīs no way to undo.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:47 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Default vaskaver mines help

ok i have 8 out 0f the nine blocks needed in vaskaver mines but i cant seem to locate the last one i think i know where it is but i cant figure out how to cross this pit (see attachment) any help?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GetAttachment.jpg (31.2 KB, 30 views)
Old 06-06-2010, 09:14 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

I'm also stuck at the mine. Found 6 blocks in other rooms, plus 3 blocks originally put in the room, which means 9 blocks in total. I tried the T form but it didnt work. Is there anything I missed? Is there a rule on the blocks' color?

Last edited by okigen; 06-06-2010 at 09:17 AM..
Old 06-06-2010, 12:52 PM

Stuck in the Ujammi Ruins. I got the Face Key and it said you need another key to open the door. I felt like I've looked everywhere and I can't find it -_-;

Nevermind, figured it out. For some reason, the first time I went back it asked me for a key. I spent like 2-3 hours exploring and got really fed up. Came back, and now it opened? hah. I wish there was some kind of walkthrough though, that'd be awesome.

Last edited by xiingli; 06-06-2010 at 05:01 PM..
Old 06-06-2010, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okigen View Post
I'm also stuck at the mine. Found 6 blocks in other rooms, plus 3 blocks originally put in the room, which means 9 blocks in total. I tried the T form but it didnt work. Is there anything I missed? Is there a rule on the blocks' color?

I'm having the same problem. I've tried like 5 different formations -_-; is it supposed to be an obvious 3x3 pattern?
Old 06-06-2010, 11:55 PM
Banned
iPhone 3G, OS 3.x

all new posters, including

Across_Fan
xiingli
okigen
thirdgraderface
nejada
rysey95y
AirinEtirac
Mimsy
nicmic

Welcome to TA....
haha~ you guyz are awesome!!

look around the forums, Across Age is not the only game in TA... haha, but you folks just awesome...!!!! hahahaha

Last edited by MrDark; 06-07-2010 at 12:00 AM..
Old 06-06-2010, 11:59 PM

Haha thank you. I just really hope my question gets answered This puzzle is killing me
Old 06-07-2010, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiingli View Post
I'm having the same problem. I've tried like 5 different formations -_-; is it supposed to be an obvious 3x3 pattern?
Quote:
Originally Posted by okigen View Post

Wow, I'm an idiot. Just saw the note I had in key items that I completely forgot about. It's literally T (in blue) facing in that direction >_>