Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-11-2010, 09:10 PM

Default stuck yet again...

Hrmmmph! I'm yet again stuck!! I seem to get lost in the underground places...I'm in the ruins right now and i cannot find the face key! That, and I seem to get lost. Any help?

This game is taking up my time but, it's a lot of fun!
Old 06-12-2010, 11:42 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 3.x

Default Ujammi ruins help

i am stuck in ujammi ruins im at the point where ceska and ales just get in for the first time together so pretty much just begining it and i have no idea wat to do... i really wish that there was a walkthrough for this it would make my life so much easier lol please help me
Old 06-14-2010, 05:25 AM

both of you are probably stuck at the place where you need to help Ceska up a ledge, walk different paths - and team up later again in a room with 2 floor switches.

If you have found the ice spell already use it on narrow paths filled with water.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future777 View Post
both of you are probably stuck at the place where you need to help Ceska up a ledge, walk different paths - and team up later again in a room with 2 floor switches.

If you have found the ice spell already use it on narrow paths filled with water.
I've actually been there, I'm just having trouble finding the face key. I'm losing all of my HP items trying to find it...
Old 06-15-2010, 12:45 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 3.x

Default house of clocks

thanks! i realized that i was just not seeing a hallway to go down lol but i found tht and beat ujammi but now i need help to defeat agrean i went and talked to violet and then agrean kidnapped ceska so i was taken to the garden and i got throught the house of clocks and i'm pretty sure i went through every part of it tht i can at this point in the game and i am now just getting owned by agrean wen i try to fight him... should i b doing somethin else like tryin to get the present clock first i just thought tht u would need ceska bak in order to so idk. but yea my main question is how do i get ceska bak from agrean? o and btw i love this game
Old 06-16-2010, 06:03 AM

Quote:
getting owned by agrean wen i try to fight him...
You have to fight Agrean. I recommend to use the charged swordskill #1 (dash) to attack him.

Quote:
o and btw i love this game
Thanks
Old 06-16-2010, 08:41 AM

looks pretty good
Old 06-17-2010, 10:25 PM

So, I just beat the count (ceska lv 54, ales lv 51) but never really figured out that "key items" treasure hunt. Can anyone tell me what that's about? Also, does anyone know what lies in the underwater cave at the shore? Thanks.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:55 PM

Default Action figures!

I have to admit, this game is very addictive and fun to play! It reminds me a lot of the game Aveyond! I wish there were more games like this in the app store. Anyway, I read earlier on in the thread about finding the 3rd doll/action figure. I've gotten the other two from the girl and the boy, but whenever I go to the bar and talk to the old men, they both mention nothing relevant to key items. I was wondering if i was missing something key in order to get the last action figure. Also, I'm stuck in the house of clocks, I've placed two of the clocks on the altar, but I can't find where to put the present clock. I'm guessing it's in that one blocked off room, but if it is, how do I get in there?
Old 06-21-2010, 04:40 AM

Quote:
looks pretty good
Thank you, annapotapova

Quote:
I just beat the count (ceska lv 54, ales lv 51) but never really figured out that "key items" treasure hunt. Can anyone tell me what that's about? Also, does anyone know what lies in the underwater cave at the shore? Thanks.
Congrats, bbluntzk! You don´t need to find all 3 dolls (and therefore not all key items). One completed questline is sufficient to receive Ceska´s best weapon. The other 2 dolls are bonus for completionists. The underwater cave = Ujammi ruins. You´ve already been inside (through the island entrance). The underwater entrance that you see at the shore is just a teaser to let you know "there is something".

Quote:
I have to admit, this game is very addictive and fun to play!
Thank you very much! About the present clock: I´ve posted a map of this part, pls use the forum search for "present clock".