Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-19-2011, 06:25 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 3.x

Default Final Boss help pleasee

This has probably been asked before but I really don't know how to defeat him. . I have tried everything and I just don't know how to even damage him!
Old 03-20-2011, 12:17 PM

I now have two clocks and am heading to the north, where a mountain is. But there are stones in my way. How do i remove them?
Old 03-21-2011, 09:36 PM

The game offers 15 hours of classic 2D Action RPG gameplay, exciting story, anime cutscenes, a sweeping soundtrack and tons of diversified locations, monsters and riddles. Step into the role of 2 switchable characters: swordsman Ales and magician Ceska, each with own fighting and special skills that are needed to solve tricky puzzles and successfully battle fierce monsters.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:37 AM

I m just at the beginning but how can I use those both people for climbing ove a wall ???

Thanks for your help.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:43 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default House of clock

Where is the house of clock and how to go there, please tell me ,i cant find ToT.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:06 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabel View Post
I guess I am stuck here as well. I defeated the Spider Boss (and if I return to where he was, he is still gone), but the gate is down and I am getting the same message about a switch in the ruins. What I am missing?

Thanks!

Hi I have the same problem. I defeated the spiderboss, got out ofbthe seabed cave, went to the entrance of the ujammie ruins, but the fence is preventing me from entering... I wandered around looking for a switch in the seabed cave 3 times now... What prevents me from entering the ruins beside of killing the spider boss (which i did). I even reloaded a previous saved game, killed the boss again because I thought it could have been a bug, but no success...

Thanks in advance, wonderfull game btw!!
Old 03-23-2011, 02:06 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSwiss View Post
I now have two clocks and am heading to the north, where a mountain is. But there are stones in my way. How do i remove them?
Talk to a man name belladonna. He tell u to see "Violet", u can find her(or him) by leave out with northeast exit and u can arrive violet house by use "icewave" skill.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquessa View Post
Hi!

I actually completed the Ujammi Beach part of the game but wanted to get back to the fisherman however, I can't <SPOILERS> because all the water is drained out of the beach. Is there any to get back to the fisherman? I've tried to throw Ceska on the ledge but she can't get there...</SPOILERS>

Any help would be appreciated
Same problem here. Seems quite silly of the developers not to alter this so Ceska can be thrown up there. Pointless having a side quest if you're prevented from completing it so early on in the game.
Old 03-28-2011, 04:10 AM

I can't seem to find Dragon Cloak for Ceska... Where is it?
Is it in the House of Clocks, or somewhere else?
Old 03-30-2011, 12:22 AM
iPad

I know this issue has already been brought up, but after scouring the thread for what seems like forever, I have yet to find my answer.

I'm stuck at the forest cave. I've been through dozens of times. The entrance blocked by four stones seems to be where I need to go, but I've just thrown Ceska onto the ledge and she can't move them. I have no idea how to get Ales up there and I have yet to procure the fireball spell.

Please help!