★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-14-2012, 12:42 AM
Stuck on Beach!!!

I cannot get Hawk to talk to me once I've gotten the vintage wine. I've read the signpost, and already gone back to the village to get the wine. Am I stuck for good and possibly have to restart, or is there a way out of this? Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks!
03-16-2012, 02:05 AM
omg thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!! I was stuck also

03-16-2012, 07:45 PM
Vaskaver mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future777 View Post
Update: Across Age EX is now V1.4.5. critical iOS4 "game doesnt start" bug is fixed.
I'm stuck in the mine I have all 9 blocks but I can't do the puzzle I have done everything in there and I still can't open the door can you please help me with it
03-16-2012, 08:03 PM
Game Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnkownKnowledge View Post
In vaskaver mine i cant seem to find the last two blocks, i have 7/9. can someone tell me where all the boxes are located in the mine. so i can re check all the areas to find the boxes easier...this may have been asked already but i cant find it in the thread so please help.

im stuck in the same place but i found everything and i can open the door have u done that yet if so how does it look like can you help me
03-16-2012, 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamemom View Post
I'm so exited! I searched forever, but I just found the room in the Vaskaver Mine that contains the Thunderbolt spell! It is past the room you cross using the 4 moving plates. You'll find it!
I have found that and what about the blocks???
03-17-2012, 12:00 AM
Vaskavers mine

I have been trying to figure out how the stupid blocks go in the mine and i can't get it and in the house of clocks how do I get pass the bars when you come in??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dance_girl20 View Post
I have found that and what about the blocks???
03-17-2012, 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by okigen View Post
I'm also stuck at the mine. Found 6 blocks in other rooms, plus 3 blocks originally put in the room, which means 9 blocks in total. I tried the T form but it didnt work. Is there anything I missed? Is there a rule on the blocks' color?
I have the same problem I found all the blocks but when I put the in a letter T it didn't work at all and I have looked and looked through the entire place and nothing I need help
03-17-2012, 01:57 AM
Im stuck in the vaskavers mine I can't open a door where the 9 blocks go?
03-17-2012, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dance_girl20 View Post
I have the same problem I found all the blocks but when I put the in a letter T it didn't work at all and I have looked and looked through the entire place and nothing I need help
You have to make a red T with the blue blocks completing the square.
03-18-2012, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by operaguy2112 View Post
You have to make a red T with the blue blocks completing the square.
I didn't get that