App description: Retina Display owners: Look for Across Age DX

Epic journey through time for your iPhone & iPod touch.
"close enough to Hyrule to make Zelda fans feel right at home" (www.appletell.com)

Press Reviews:

RPGFan: "Across Age is a throwback to classic Action RPGs of the Super Nintendo and Genesis era... see how gorgeous the game looks"

Touch Arcade: "A great combination of fun combat and good puzzle variation allows Across Age to swiftly avoid the problems that many RPGs run into"

GamePro Magazine: "Across Age is unique and well-crafted, making it an easy contender for the title of "best action RPG on the App Store."

Kotaku.com: "retro charm and intriguing time-travel puzzles"

About:

Across Age rekindles the golden 16-bit era.Travel back through time and experience an all new oldschool 2D Action RPG! Across Age is the first Zelda like Action RPG to include real environmental puzzles, with the look of famous SNES and Genesis cartridge games.

The game offers 15 hours of classic 2D Action RPG gameplay, exciting story, anime cutscenes, a sweeping soundtrack and tons of diversified locations, monsters and riddles. Step into the role of 2 switchable characters: swordsman Ales and magician Ceska, each with own fighting and special skills that are needed to solve tricky puzzles and successfully battle fierce monsters. This cooperative element is one of the key features of the game. Another key feature is the possibility to travel through time and revisit places, enabling exciting events and riddles.

Find spike shoes to walk on ice, burn bushes to open new paths, find friends who help you on your journey.
Let the adventure begin!

jak56's comments:
yep. it's out

02-11-2010, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushibox View Post
I can't wait until this appears in the US store, I'm so excited this is finally out, it's definitely something I've been waiting for.
Its Out in US already. had it been a NZ release, I'd have created the thread hours ago
02-11-2010, 01:47 PM
I'm liking the looks of it, but I'm a little worried about the combat. It looks.... Too simple. Are there different weapons and armours and stuff?

Funny Videos! My Youtube Channel
Check it out!
Proud Beta Tester of- The Infinity Project and Mission Europa
Fav. Games on PS3- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Portal, HalfLife2, Uncharted 2

02-11-2010, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
I'm liking the looks of it, but I'm a little worried about the combat. It looks.... Too simple. Are there different weapons and armours and stuff?
That's what I'm wondering about also.

No Sig
02-11-2010, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
Its Out in US already. had it been a NZ release, I'd have created the thread hours ago
haha, how very true. Downloading now!
02-11-2010, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
hehe- i'm so excited about this, i made a thread immediately after future777 announced it had been released! even at the cost of making it completely badly!

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
02-11-2010, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Another game I will be picking up later tonight. I really wish I could have more pages.

I need more pages......................seriously !!!
02-11-2010, 01:53 PM
I think I just drooled a bit
02-11-2010, 01:53 PM
AGH, 98 MB... If I do get it I gotta download overnight, or start now and finish around 10 tonight.

Is there a good amount of customization in here, for your stats and equipment?

No Sig

Last edited by falloutmike; 02-11-2010 at 01:58 PM.
02-11-2010, 01:59 PM
Now showing in the UK AppStore. Instant purchase... 3.99 for lots of RPG goodness

Add me on Plus+ username: trevainsworth
02-11-2010, 02:00 PM
four quid only? whatta deal!

lol! the americans have to pay 4.48 for it!
oh wait... my acount with the giftcard is american...

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.