★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-11-2010, 02:03 PM
Big file alert, but it seems to be downloading pretty well on my phone right now. Maybe a few more minutes

--- ChronoSoft ---
Support your roguelikes! Play Rogue Touch today!
Spirit Hunter Mineko: Demons Reach --- Work in progress! Follow us on Twitter!
02-11-2010, 02:05 PM
Downloading now

02-11-2010, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Are there different weapons and armours and stuff?
2 Attack modes:
1) Mage: long range magic attacks (fireball, ice, etc.), use of Attack-button early in the game. Use magic for battle or for environmental puzzles.
2) Swordsman: melee, bump into the enemies from the side to inflict damage.
Attack button used later in the game for special attack skills.

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
02-11-2010, 02:15 PM
I'll wait for some opinions, as the gameplay sounds promising, but the graphics look horrible for people, who don't like this style.
02-11-2010, 02:30 PM
I have only played a little bit of this but I love it. I like the art style and the control works great. The initial fighting reminds me of the Y's games which I loved as well.
02-11-2010, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevainsworth View Post
Now showing in the UK AppStore. Instant purchase... 3.99 for lots of RPG goodness
Thank you very much - everyone!

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
02-11-2010, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I have only played a little bit of this but I love it. I like the art style and the control works great. The initial fighting reminds me of the Y's games which I loved as well.
Cool, nice to meet someone knowing the original Ys games. It definately was one of the all time console classics that inspired us to do the game Glad you enjoy the game and Im sure you will love it even more when you play some more.

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter

Last edited by Future777; 02-11-2010 at 02:46 PM.
02-11-2010, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future777 View Post
Thank you very much - everyone!
Hey Future... Just got a few questions?

When we level up do we have stats that we can level up with us, for customization? What about equipment? Where can you find equipment (drops? Or just from a shop)...

No Sig
02-11-2010, 02:35 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
what are the Y's?

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
02-11-2010, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Hey Future... Just got a few questions?
It works very similar to Zelda where you can purchase better equipment or find it in treasure chests. When you level up the status upgrades (HP, ATK, DF, SP) automatically. Monsters occasionally drop potions. Across Age is a fast paced Action Adventure without grinding or random drops like in most korean RPGs and with a focus on adventure, environmental puzzles, story, music, just the overall experience.

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter