★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Will you buy Verruckt?

View Poll Results: Will you buy Verruckt
Yes 34 54.84%
No 28 45.16%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll
02-12-2010, 01:37 AM
Will you buy Verruckt?

OK, so the updates out after long anticipation.
But it being $5/3 some people believe it is too much for just one more map.

What do you think?

Will you buy Verruckt?

www.oneclickmac.com - News, Reviews and Discussion on Mac App Store Gaming.

Latest Reviews:
RAGE Mafia II Doodle Fit
02-12-2010, 01:43 AM
Send a message via AIM to Bluellama1 Send a message via Yahoo to Bluellama1 Send a message via Skype™ to Bluellama1
It actually is a great deal if you think about it. I'm sure I've outlined why in a previous post.

"Send a noob to kill a noob."
TFW Hoenn actually confirmed

02-12-2010, 01:46 AM
its not JUST a map. it provides sooo much more and different gameplay elements then nacht der untoten did. perk machines, new weapons, moving mystery box, double story structure, way bigger structure, different zombies (may not be on iphone version.. it should be tho) and most of all this map promotes team work excessively. if you dont work together then your GUARENTEED to die. its impossible to stay alive by yourself on this map
02-12-2010, 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by playn View Post
its not JUST a map. it provides sooo much more and different gameplay elements then nacht der untoten did. perk machines, new weapons, moving mystery box, double story structure, way bigger structure, different zombies (may not be on iphone version.. it should be tho) and most of all this map promotes team work excessively. if you dont work together then your GUARENTEED to die. its impossible to stay alive by yourself on this map
Good argument

www.oneclickmac.com - News, Reviews and Discussion on Mac App Store Gaming.

Latest Reviews:
RAGE Mafia II Doodle Fit
02-12-2010, 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by playn View Post
Well said. For anyone that has played it, it was a no brainer to purchase. I would have got it regardless of price. The quality alone is well worth the investment.

I'm having a blast with it.

Game Center: Diligence
02-12-2010, 02:12 AM
I bought it what, 5 minues after it was released?

Maybe it was 2 minutes...

Games I have beta tested: Minigore, Cogs, Guerilla Bob, Above and Beyond: Air Combat, Baseball Superstars 2010, 33rd Division, Cash Machine, 5 star General, Flick Football... Possibly some other ones I;ve forgotten
02-12-2010, 02:29 PM
I think that the people saying that it is not worth it have either not played the console version or don't know know that the iPhone version is just like it. Yes, it is higher priced than the usual high quality game, but this also has a higher quality than the average high quality game. Don't let gameloft set the price of a good game for you.

My favorite game is doodle army, so check out the awesome game's twitter
02-12-2010, 02:43 PM
I bought the map as soon as I could, and I must say, it was MORE than worth it. There's a ton in the new map that wasn't in Nacht, not to mention that it more than doubles the map in size. For half the price of the game, it's worth paying for if you liked the original but felt it lacked in content somewhat.
02-12-2010, 03:15 PM
Send a message via MSN to rooteboy
i will probably buy it when i get a new itunes card but for now i downloaded the preview
02-12-2010, 03:22 PM
Just get it! It's only money, you can't take it with you when you die!