★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: 1UP Studio
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 11.3 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: ***********************************************
Full version will be available in March
Try the LITE version now for FREE

Kill Kill Monster Campaign is your perfect catapult game.

There is a sea of stupid monsters marching towards you. They are absolutely brainless which only know how to run, explode and get themselves killed. Kill as much stupid monsters as you can and try your luck to stay alive!

Official Game Trailer :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo3VPK9TlR4

Features :)
* Variety of stupid monsters
* Intuitive catapult control
* Bloody catapult experience
* 7 types of savage catapult
* Global score ranking
* Humorous music and sound effects
* Auto save progress when you quit app or answer phone call

Gameplay :)
* Swipe left or right to rotate the map.
* Identify paths that stupid monsters might come from.
* Hold and drag from your catapult to aim and shoot.
* Accumulate as many combos as possible to achieve higher scores.
* Accurate shots will give you bonus scores.
* Kill all stupid monsters before they can reach you.

3 types of game mode :)
* Defend yourself
* Save the villagers
* Kill as many as you can within limited time

http://1up-game.com/
02-12-2010, 11:21 PM
Game Impressions

This game is really fun and thematically rich. The objective of one of the modes is "Kill 50 stupid monsters before time runs out", which I think sets the tone for how this game plays out. Crazy orcs and ogres stream at you from every direction and all you have is a single catapult. Luckily, you an upgrade the catapult through a number of stages, including multi-rock spread and spiked ball. To fire, you simply drag from the catapult to the fire location and release; the rock soars up into the air in an exaggerated fashion. Hopefully, your shot was well-placed and one or more greeblies explode into gibs that fly out and up, toward the camera. Diffferent monsters have different statistics, such as armor and speed, so you have to take this into consideration prior to fire. There are three different modes that are somewhat similar, but different enough for their inclusion. I really like and this and can't wait for the full release in March. By the way, there are ads displayed during gameplay, unfortunately, which is typically a deal-breaker for me, but it's worth checking out so you can camp the release date, like I am.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
02-13-2010, 08:22 PM
02-13-2010, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
This game is really fun and thematically rich. The objective of one of the modes is "Kill 50 stupid monsters before time runs out", which I think sets the tone for how this game plays out. Crazy orcs and ogres stream at you from every direction and all you have is a single catapult. Luckily, you an upgrade the catapult through a number of stages, including multi-rock spread and spiked ball. To fire, you simply drag from the catapult to the fire location and release; the rock soars up into the air in an exaggerated fashion. Hopefully, your shot was well-placed and one or more greeblies explode into gibs that fly out and up, toward the camera. Diffferent monsters have different statistics, such as armor and speed, so you have to take this into consideration prior to fire. There are three different modes that are somewhat similar, but different enough for their inclusion. I really like and this and can't wait for the full release in March. By the way, there are ads displayed during gameplay, unfortunately, which is typically a deal-breaker for me, but it's worth checking out so you can camp the release date, like I am.
What are the three different modes? Different levels or game types?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
03-14-2010, 05:45 PM
Version 1.0.2 is out:
What's new

- Integrated with OpenFeint
- Added 1 extra level (New game mode!)
05-08-2010, 12:50 AM
Full version is apparently out now. Perhaps a mod could change the title of this thread?