★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Zombie Attack! - Lite (Free)

01-30-2009, 10:33 PM
Zombie Attack! - Lite (Free)

[Free Lite Version]

Quote:
In ZA! FREE, get a taste of the addictive gameplay with one weapon and one shack bomb. Weapons are limited but the gameplay isn’t. Earn points and cash to upgrade your weapons and bolster your fire power.

Easy tilt and touch-screen controls make ZA! an instant iPhone-exclusive favorite. Superb graphics, attention to detail, and IUGO’s signature high polish makes Zombie Attack! FREE a true gem.

To access new weapons, more shack bombs and the ability to post on the global leaderboards, go grab Zombie Attack! the full version now!
Full Zombie Attack! Gameplay Video

Youtube link | Pop Up

창의력
"Dream as though you will live forever; live as though you would die today."

Last edited by salsamd; 01-30-2009 at 10:36 PM.
01-30-2009, 10:36 PM
Am surprised that there is still people without this game to warrant the need for a lite version.

Highly recommended, for me it's an interactive free-roaming Tower Defense game.

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc

01-30-2009, 10:42 PM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donburns99 View Post
it's an interactive free-roaming Tower Defense game.
i'm not sure what that means but i can't wait to try this out later (when i'm sober)

woot !

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !
01-30-2009, 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce25r624 View Post
i'm not sure what that means but i can't wait to try this out later (when i'm sober)

woot !

You control the placement of the turrets (towers in the analogy) by running around (free-roaming) and placing them depending on the location of the man you control. It's interactive as you have to run around to place them while avoiding the enemies trying to get to the shack. If the zombies get a hold of you, you lose health and eventually die, having to wait 6 or so seconds to respawn.

There may not be much depth, as there is only the one map and only the 4 weapons (axe, gun, flame thrower, cannon), but there is a lot of strategy involved and replay value to make it well worth the price

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc

Last edited by Donburns99; 01-30-2009 at 10:56 PM.
01-30-2009, 11:01 PM
While I personally prefer Fieldrunners, this is a fun riff on Tower Defense, too.

So is The Creeps.

...kinda cool to have your very own Tower Defense-esque game jukebox, isn't it?
01-31-2009, 01:48 AM
This game will absolutely stay on my all time favorite iphone games list for a long long time, maybe forever. For what its worth, it is the best 99cents i'd ever spent on _anything_ period. It is a quick pick-up-and-play tower defense game with a lot of action and i could stop it at any time since it automatically saves my progress on exit.

This is one of the few games that i felt i got more than what my money deserved. An excellent low cost entertainment/distraction.
01-31-2009, 10:37 AM
The lite version is pretty lame. Only one tower and the controls are horrible.
Good concept but I won't be buying the full game.
01-31-2009, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiller ONE View Post
Hmm, did you use the tilt or touch controls?

창의력
"Dream as though you will live forever; live as though you would die today."
01-31-2009, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiller ONE View Post
I didn't play this free version since i already own the paid one. I guess giving access to one weapon is ok since its free. Can't expect to get all the weapons for paying $0... Not sure about the controls being horrible, but I use ZA! accelerometer control all the time and it works very well for me. Some people use the touch control, you have options..